AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Tell The Model About This Fan Member's PMs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I came across this model I enjoy, I started to talk with her and we had laughs and a good conversation.
At the time (a few days ago), I had only enough for either 100 tokens or to join her fan club (both cost £9.99). I figured the best option was the Fan Club because she gets all of the money/tokens from that, right?

Anyway, she already has 1 fan member, I haven't seen any other ones, which of course is no problem at all.

Anyway, fast forward to today, I get a friend request from the other fan club member, I reluctantly accept it, then a little later I get a message, to which I respond.
Then he sends me even more messages, all relating to fan club membership and the content she has (she has three 2-4min videos - which for me is definitely great). Anyway, read his comments (I will also show what I responded, and tell me if I should just leave it be or should I let the model know he is being like an entitled brat - I just don't want to create problems/drama for her, me or the room (and the fact I am new makes things worse). And to be honest, I don't even know how to respond after his most recent messages..

What do you all recommend? Would you want to know? Do you not care if someone is being like this in PM to another member/fanclub member ?
Should I simply ignore him and his Pms, let him leave (as he "threatens" in the messages) and not say anything to the model?

Attachments

• raimbourg01.png
    raimbourg01.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 100
  • raimbourg02.png
    raimbourg02.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 98
  • raimbourg03.png
    raimbourg03.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 94
  • raimbourg04.png
    raimbourg04.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 89
  • raimbourg05.png
    raimbourg05.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 89
  • raimbourg06.png
    raimbourg06.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I came across this model I enjoy, I started to talk with her and we had laughs and a good conversation.
At the time (a few days ago), I had only enough for either 100 tokens or to join her fan club (both cost £9.99). I figured the best option was the Fan Club because she gets all of the money/tokens from that, right?

Anyway, she already has 1 fan member, I haven't seen any other ones, which of course is no problem at all.

Anyway, fast forward to today, I get a friend request from the other fan club member, I reluctantly accept it, then a little later I get a message, to which I respond.
Then he sends me even more messages, all relating to fan club membership and the content she has (she has three 2-4min videos - which for me is definitely great). Anyway, read his comments (I will also show what I responded, and tell me if I should just leave it be or should I let the model know he is being like an entitled brat - I just don't want to create problems/drama for her, me or the room (and the fact I am new makes things worse). And to be honest, I don't even know how to respond after his most recent messages..

What do you all recommend? Would you want to know? Do you not care if someone is being like this in PM to another member/fanclub member ?
Should I simply ignore him and his Pms, let him leave (as he "threatens" in the messages) and not say anything to the model?

Yes, I would want to know. Ugh. This is why it kind of annoys me that members can PM each other on some sites. I don't like the thought of them talking about me behind my back like that. Or the thought of members even having the audacity to ask other members via PM to gift them tokens, or send them my videos (that they don't want to pay for). I'd be mad as hell. Lol.

He sounds like an entitled prick who joined the fan club in the hope that it'll get him favors, not to support the model.
Personally, I would just reply to him firmly that you're new to the room, joined to support her, and will form your own impression thanks.
Then just let the model know that he contacted you to try and gain support to put pressure on her. If she asks for more details, the door is open to pass on the pm chat comments.

ETA: if he's already been bombarding her with such requests, it'll likely come as no surprise to her that he's trying to get you to back up his demands
Further ETA: WTF business is it of his what her marital status, family situation and work demands are? Geez. Some guys really do give me the shits.

Last edited:
So, I can't edit my previous post but I decided to respond to him - I won't respond more now.
I am glad I did respond because it kind of shows more of his character.

View attachment 91519

Wow, that dude's got some nerve asking you to ask her why she doesn't have a new video. :facepalm: What a crybaby. Shit like this is why I'm glad I made my OnlyFans page a free subscription (where you only pay to unlock the individual vids you want to see), and just upload new vids when I feel like it. If I had gone the "paid subscription" route like everyone else, I would've for sure had a bunch of guys mad as hell at me for not posting a new video every damn day/every other day. Lol.

Reactions: MonaMonet
I figured the best option was the Fan Club because she gets all of the money/tokens from that, right?
Wrong. I see it's Stripchat and tokens are worth the same to me whether they're tips or fan club subscriptions.

Wrong. I see it's Stripchat and tokens are worth the same to me whether they're tips or fan club subscriptions.

I thought one of the big key selling points was it directly supports models and goes to them. Wow, I somehow completely misunderstood this

So I buy the fanclub for £9.99 and you get 100 tokens? I swear I had read stuff to say the model gets it all this way, but obviously I am wrong. I have thought it was more beneficial being in a fanclub for a long time, jeez. When I am only able to buy 100 tokens, I have often bought the fanclub for this reason thinking the site doesn't take 50%.

• Hugs
I thought one of the big key selling points was it directly supports models and goes to them. Wow, I somehow completely misunderstood this

So I buy the fanclub for £9.99 and you get 100 tokens? I swear I had read stuff to say the model gets it all this way, but obviously I am wrong. I have thought it was more beneficial being in a fanclub for a long time, jeez. When I am only able to buy 100 tokens, I have often bought the fanclub for this reason thinking the site doesn't take 50%.
So from my side I have 3 Fan Club levels on SC and for Soldier I get 100 tokens a month, Lord 200 and Prince 500. I assume you pay the same as I receive? If so, then yes, token value doesn't change for me whether they come from tips or Fan Clubs, meaning it's $5 in my pocket for Soldier, $10 for Lord and $25 for Prince.

So from my side I have 3 Fan Club levels on SC and for Soldier I get 100 tokens a month, Lord 200 and Prince 500. I assume you pay the same as I receive? If so, then yes, token value doesn't change for me whether they come from tips or Fan Clubs, meaning it's $5 in my pocket for Soldier, $10 for Lord and $25 for Prince.

Yeah it costs me the same and you receive the same regardless then, it seems.

£9.99 for 95 tokens
£20.99 for 210 tokens
£49.99 for 570 tokens

So yes basically the same (slight differences obviously) .
That's a bummer but good to know. I will buy tokens in future and try see if it can help get others tipping with me (if not, oh well).

Yeah it costs me the same and you receive the same regardless then, it seems.

£9.99 for 95 tokens
£20.99 for 210 tokens
£49.99 for 570 tokens

So yes basically the same (slight differences obviously) .
That's a bummer but good to know. I will buy tokens in future and try see if it can help get others tipping with me (if not, oh well).
For what it's worth I really appreciate people who join my fan club, and even more those who stay in it for longer times. And someone joining the fan club after first visit in my room is especially nice, cause I take it as a signal he enjoyed my room enough to want to come back again and maybe becoming a regular. And I think it might be beneficial to general room vibe and other users spending to see, that there are regulars committed to a model to the point of joining their fan club. Aaaand I also appreciate tips for tip menu items or just appreciation tips.

All in all I'd say spend your tokens for whatever you feel like spending them and makes you enjoy the rooms you hang out in the most.

ETA: I have a regular, who's been in my fan club from the moment I got approved for having one until today, 13 months non stop, he never cancelled his fan club subscription, even though I had very difficult several months and I've been streaming rarely, irregularly and don't really add fan club photos or videos much. Extra $10 a month might not be a life changing amount of money, but knowing he's still subscribed and patiently waiting for me is a small thing that means a lot.

Last edited:
Why do you members need to pm each other??? Thats just weird.
I disagree on principle, but yes it's weird if you gossip about models, attempt to conspire and be a dick about it, which is why this thread exists in the first place. I PM a lot with other members on StripChat, but the subject is anything *but* models. I've *never* been in weird, unusual conversations like this with another member on any adult community where I have an account.

I'm not sure if you're on any of the following sites as well, but I know that models get 80% with the ManyVids VIP FanClub (As well as with the tips in ManyVids Live, "Make it rain" tips, tributes, custom vids, store items, and the Text me/video chat/call me features). On OnlyFans, AVN Stars, LoyalFans, and Fansly it's also 80%. So that's pretty cool, at least. :)

That guy sounds annoying AF and him asking you to ask her to post more vids is obnoxious on his part, not yours.

I would want to know if some “day 1” member was behaving that way so I could ban them ✨🙂

I disagree on principle, but yes it's weird if you gossip about models, attempt to conspire and be a dick about it, which is why this thread exists in the first place. I PM a lot with other members on StripChat, but the subject is anything *but* models. I've *never* been in weird, unusual conversations like this with another member on any adult community where I have an account.

I didn't know members could PM each other on Stripchat. Is it something that only ultimate members are able to do? Or any registered member can? Or members who currently have tokens?

I can't even understand half the shit he is saying. Reading his words makes me feel really drunk! Ignore! Maybe mention to her if you get closer to her over time, or when (and he probably will) he starts drama in the room.
yeah I am usually reasonably good at deciphering teh English of non-English speakers but I am scratching my head for 100% clarity hre.
Why do you members need to pm each other??? Thats just weird.
Not really, in the room of my model friend there are many regulars, I do not Pm with many (cause geez guys can be jerks) but sometimes it is useful. "Online acquaintances". Talking about stuff that might have no relevance to the room. But no, I do not gossip about my friend and would shut that shit down if anyone did!

• Hugs
I didn't know members could PM each other on Stripchat. Is it something that only ultimate members are able to do? Or any registered member can? Or members who currently have tokens?
You have to be friends I think? actually no scratch that I do not know what restrictions there are..

You could be right at least one party might need to be ultimate.

sorry just ignore this post, it has no useful information. :rofl:

Members of any colour and status can send friend requests to each other and exchange PMs after that. Ultimate members can PM both models and members at will. I've never sent another member a PM out of the blue, and I've gotten only one random member PM iirc. Can't talk for anyone else, but these PMs are for me entirely about shooting the shit. I do get the occasional "do you know if she will be on later?" from regulars in a room I'm a knight in (like I would know that lol), but I've never had shit like in this thread or other members wanting to discuss models.

Last edited:
Members of any colour and status can send friend requests to each other and exchange PMs after that. Ultimate members can PM both models and members at will. I've never sent another member a PM out of the blue, and I've gotten only one random member PM iirc. Can't talk for anyone else, but these PMs are for me entirely shooting the shit. I do get the occasional "do you know if she will be on later?" from regulars in a room I'm a knight in (like I would know that lol), but I've never had shit like in this thread or other members wanting to discuss models.
Yeah that makes more sense than what I was saying. :rofl: Including others asking me if the model will be online, except that often I do know if she is not coming online for some reason.

I've been tempted to send you an unsolicited PM just to "shit stir" as we call it down here :rofl: (But I have refrained ;) )

$FoxyMama815 on CashApp.

Oops! How the hell did that get there?! Sorry, I meant to say "Hi, Ozzie and everyone on ACF!" 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.