AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Tell The Model About This Fan Member's PMs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CashApp only works in the US and the UK.

Yeah, I got that part about it not working in your area. I didn't get the "Boris" part. So Boris is a popular name in the UK?

Yeah, I got that part about it not working in your area. I didn't get the "Boris" part. So Boris is a popular name in the UK?
Nah, well, Boris is the first name of the current UK Prime Minister. It's not exactly a *very* common name among non-Slavs, but it pops up here & there.
I know precisely one guy called Boris. He is - to be diplomatic about it - less remarkable than the UK PM ;)

Reactions: MonaMonet
I had assumed (I know, I know) that Boris (Johnson), and Joe (Biden) were meant.. (the two nations' leaders)

I didn't even know who Boris Johnson is until the other day when he posted that, and I had to Google it. I do that sometimes when I have no idea what you guys on here are talking about. Lol.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Boris Johnson..... IDK, seems to have made a career out of being a sort of buffoon, rather than your typical politician.
Even has got a character based on himself on a kid's show (Fairy Mayor, on Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom):
Mayor-Of-London-Boris-Johnson.jpg
fairy mayor.png

So, I can't edit my previous post but I decided to respond to him - I won't respond more now.
I am glad I did respond because it kind of shows more of his character.

View attachment 91519
I can only imagine what HER inbox looks like if this is what you got... 😵

I came across this model I enjoy, I started to talk with her and we had laughs and a good conversation.
At the time (a few days ago), I had only enough for either 100 tokens or to join her fan club (both cost £9.99). I figured the best option was the Fan Club because she gets all of the money/tokens from that, right?

Anyway, she already has 1 fan member, I haven't seen any other ones, which of course is no problem at all.

Anyway, fast forward to today, I get a friend request from the other fan club member, I reluctantly accept it, then a little later I get a message, to which I respond.
Then he sends me even more messages, all relating to fan club membership and the content she has (she has three 2-4min videos - which for me is definitely great). Anyway, read his comments (I will also show what I responded, and tell me if I should just leave it be or should I let the model know he is being like an entitled brat - I just don't want to create problems/drama for her, me or the room (and the fact I am new makes things worse). And to be honest, I don't even know how to respond after his most recent messages..

What do you all recommend? Would you want to know? Do you not care if someone is being like this in PM to another member/fanclub member ?
Should I simply ignore him and his Pms, let him leave (as he "threatens" in the messages) and not say anything to the model?
Damn! 🤦 Okay, first off I want to say that your responses where very mature and respectful. You're the type of client that us, models, love to have. So thank you for having her back! Secondly, yes definitely let her know, because she needs to ban him if possible. What he is doing is extremely disrespectful. The fan club is for our genuine clients to support us, not for a greedy, controlling weird fuck.

Los miembros de cualquier color y estado pueden enviarse solicitudes de amistad e intercambiar mensajes después de eso. Los miembros Ultimate pueden PM tanto modelos como miembros a voluntad. Nunca le he enviado un PM a otro miembro de la nada, y solo he recibido un PM iirc de un miembro al azar. No puedo hablar por nadie más, pero estos PM son para mí enteramente sobre disparar la mierda. Recibo el ocasional "¿sabes si ella estará más tarde?" de clientes habituales en una sala en la que soy un caballero (como si lo supiera jajaja), pero nunca he tenido una mierda como en este hilo u otros miembros que quieran hablar sobre modelos.
El tema de los mensajes entre usuarios en CB es extraño. Soy modelo desde hace poco más de un año y me ha pasado como una docena de veces la siguiente situación: Mientras estoy en mi transmisión, a veces paso varias horas con mi gran amiga Leelapriest o en la sala de Anibutler desde entonces. Conocí la plataforma a través de sus videos hace 4 años y me parece muy buena idea apoyar a la persona que directa e indirectamente impulsó un cambio inusual en mi vida... Resulta que otras modelos o lo que es peor, los monitores de los estudios donde trabajan me mandan mensajes prototípicos como el siguiente: "¿Quieres venir a jugar con mis tetas?" por "un monitor aleatorio de Gonorrea" que ya no sabe que hacer para generar trafico y uno de muy mala calidad por cierto...

Las veces que me ha pasado una situación similar, siempre le aviso al dueño de la habitación... Está claro que si pasa algo en mi habitación y no lo sé, agradecería mucho que alguien me avisara.

Boris Johnson..... IDK, seems to have made a career out of being a sort of buffoon, rather than your typical politician.
Even has got a character based on himself on a kid's show (Fairy Mayor, on Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom):
View attachment 91538
View attachment 91539

I always giggle at how his hair always looks like it was hit by a tornado, going in all different directions. Does he own a comb?

• Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens
Just to add my experience on SC: I do have many users friends. Some models's chat created sub-communities while users knows to each other, doing conversations aobut whatever (cinema, music..or just stupid things to have fun). So it's possible to get some relation between the model and the users.

Actually I can say that I really enjoy that. To no go to private, stay in public, and do haveg fun all together while tipping the model. Also tips is a good option to create more social activity on the chat.

It's not better or worst than just enter a model's chat and just ask model for things. It's just an alternative.

But, in my opinion, I prefer much more people participatng together with respect than just ignore other users and tell models do things.

My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.