AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should their be a time limit ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
Hello :)
So I woke up this morning to a message from a guy who hasn’t spoken to me in months ! Around 4 months. Last time we talked he booked a ten minute snap call. He was finished after 5 mins and he had to go I said you can do the rest of the time in a few weeks if you like. Then I have had nothing from him till this morning. Well Saturday at 1am in the morning. (I don’t work weekends never have so I just got this message)
the message I got was “let’s sort the rest of that session out”
I don’t mind it as the guy paid but surly 4 months after is a bit of a joke wanting them 5 mins back. He has never contacted me unsubscribed to my onlyfans and never been back in my my free cams room.
do you girls give them the time back if they didn’t last the full call ? He picked that time so surly he knew the length of time he normally lasts ?
I am going to give him the 5 miniutes but just curious as to what you girls do or would do in this situation ❤️❤️
thanks xxxx

Well, I would not offer 5 minutes back in the first place. If I sold a block of time that's the time I put aside for this person and if he's done earlier then I guess that means he enjoyed himself more then he expected, so I kept up my side of a deal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If it was a longer block of time and something external happened on the customer's side that would prevent him from finishing the session then sure, that's another story, but in the situation like you described I would just ignore him. You said "in a few weeks" and it's been months and he's not even your customer anymore.

Well, I would not offer 5 minutes back in the first place. If I sold a block of time that's the time I put aside for this person and if he's done earlier then I guess that means he enjoyed himself more then he expected, so I kept up my side of a deal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If it was a longer block of time and something external happened on the customer's side that would prevent him from finishing the session then sure, that's another story, but in the situation like you described I would just ignore him. You said "in a few weeks" and it's been months and he's not even your customer anymore.
Agreed i wouldn't give it at all. A compromise would be to offer him the extra 5 mins when he purchases another session. So maybe tell him you only do 10 min blocks so he will need to purchase another 5 min.

Say you go to a trampoline park and you purchase the 1-hour timeslot. About 30 minutes into your trampoline session, you needed to leave because of reasons. You cannot show up 4 months later requesting your remaining time of jumping.

I would tell him no. It's not your fault he left early during his 10-minute session. he should have paced himself. In the future dude should purchase a shorter time slots, and buy more time as needed. You bbs are nicer than me. lol.

Say you go to a trampoline park and you purchase the 1-hour timeslot. About 30 minutes into your trampoline session, you needed to leave because of reasons. You cannot show up 4 months later requesting your remaining time of jumping.

I would tell him no. It's not your fault he left early during his 10-minute session. he should have paced himself. In the future dude should purchase a shorter time slots, and buy more time as needed. You bbs are nicer than me. lol.
This all of this 👏🏼 Thank you xx

Reactions: AudriTwo

This. Though, because you said you’d honour it, I would do the five minutes and try for an upsale of more time and let him know that he forfeits any unused time.

As a member, I’d feel like an ass if I asked to do the remaining time. Though, if something legitimately did happen and needed to bail I might ask if I could buy another block and reschedule within a couple days before leaving. If the model added the time, cool. If not, so be it.

Also, it would depend on the relationship a member has with models.

He might have been interrupted or had an emergency but taking more than a week to reschedule the rest of the session is pushing your luck. I would use it as a bargaining chip to get another session out of him... or just say no and be done with him. If he's that interested he'll pay up again.

He might have been interrupted or had an emergency but taking more than a week to reschedule the rest of the session is pushing your luck. I would use it as a bargaining chip to get another session out of him... or just say no and be done with him. If he's that interested he'll pay up again.
This. Though, because you said you’d honour it, I would do the five minutes and try for an upsale of more time and let him know that he forfeits any unused time.

As a member, I’d feel like an ass if I asked to do the remaining time. Though, if something legitimately did happen and needed to bail I might ask if I could buy another block and reschedule within a couple days before leaving. If the model added the time, cool. If not, so be it.

Also, it would depend on the relationship a member has with models.
Thank you :) the reason he ended it wAs because he cum and needed to clean up so it wasn’t a reason other then he couldn’t last long. As for a the relationship we had he watched me for a few days and followed me on only fans for a month. Bought my Snapchat and only contacted me about the call and nothing since until 4 months later he now wants the season to go on. He hasn’t contacted me back after I replied I just put a ? Because at first I didn’t know what he was talking about till I looked at my notes. I have a feeling me might have been very drunk as it was at 1am and he was trying his luck.
thank you everyone for all your help and advice xx

Wow y'all are nice lol. Id be more like "tough shit, don't blow your load that fast- not a 2 for 1 deal 😂😂". But seriously, that's insanely presumptuous of that dude to MONTHS later ask for it. Id only consider it if legitimate tech issues happened or he was a whale and it was my idea.

Nope, you shouldn't have promised him those 5 minutes. There are models who do Skype shows, and most of them will tell you that if a guy buys, say, a 10-minute show...but he cums in only 3 minutes, oh well. The model doesn't OWE him 7 more minutes at another time. That would be absurd. Shouldn't have been jerking that dick so vigorously, buddy boy.....

I love people who try this. As far as Im concerned, if you cum too quickly, then that's your fault. Not mine.

I was thinking about this post for some reason the other day, and this is why I do privates instead of Skype or other off camsite privates. This way, the time is much more variable instead of blocked. Though when I do take a model private, I have a set amount I'm already considering spending so it equates to time in a way. Many times, if we finish with time to spare, I'm one who'll stick around and chat/flirt/joke with the model to finish out the time. If we do end the private before the tokens I set aside for it are done, I almost always tip her the remainder.

Not everyone is into a member/model interaction and many are "strictly business" so to speak. Or, they're just cheap bastards and want to take advantage of people whenever they can. But, if someone blocks a chunk of time or money to someone, at least stay and use it. If not, you lose it.

Sounds like the dude is just trying to act real casual about it. He knows damn good and well it's weird as hell to ask for those 5 minutes 4 months later. I'd tell him sorry but that offer was only valid for a short time. Any normal person would accept that and not make a stink over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.