AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shout Out to all the Bad Ass Cm Models !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, sometimes I don’t care for this type of white knighting. Is camming tough sometimes? Yes! Especially emotionally when it’s slow but what makes camming a first choice for many is that it’s FUN, flexible and often empowering!
I don’t think this IMO incorrect trope about camming being the hardest job ever is actually helpful at all.
Watching women doing something they love is part of the magic that is camming.
This makes its sound like we are a bunch of miserable fakers

Honestly, sometimes I don’t care for this type of white knighting. Is camming tough sometimes? Yes! Especially emotionally when it’s slow but what makes camming a first choice for many is that it’s FUN, flexible and often empowering!
I don’t think this IMO incorrect trope about camming being the hardest job ever is actually helpful at all.
Watching women doing something they love is part of the magic that is camming.
This makes its sound like we are a bunch of miserable fakers
White Knighting Seriously? Giving all you models props, I have a good friend who is a MFC Model and aloso others iam close too, I hear all the stories they share good and Bad, Not Sure how you see it as being seen Bitches ? Anything wrong with a member saying and knowing that a Cam models job Man or Women is Difficult

White Knighting Seriously? Giving all you models props, I have a good friend who is a MFC Model and aloso others iam close too, I hear all the stories they share good and Bad, Not Sure how you see it as being seen Bitches ? Anything wrong with a member saying and knowing that a Cam models job Man or Women is Difficult
I never once said anything about bitches.

May bad meant Fakers
There is a HUGE difference.
If camming is the hardest shit covered job in the world than we must be miserable and all our laughs must be fake.

Camming Doesn’t have to be “the hardest” to be valid work. It’s not all or nothing.
It feels like it’s a knee jerk to the “get a real job” idiots and I just don’t care for it.
It’s a fun job!

There is a HUGE difference.
If camming is the hardest shit covered job in the world than we must be miserable and all our laughs must be fake.

Camming Doesn’t have to be “the hardest” to be valid work. It’s not all or nothing.
It feels like it’s a knee jerk to the “get a real job” idiots and I just don’t care for it.
It’s a fun job!
Yes it is a Fun job you meet people all over the world and make new friends, BUT theres alot of work and effort behind the scenes and alot of headaches that go with it

Reactions: MistyFuckingMorgan
Yes it is a Fun job you meet people all over the world and make new friends, BUT theres alot of work and effort behind the scenes and alot of headaches that go with it
I’ve been camming for nearly a decade. I know...

I don’t know if it’s a language barrier, I’m bad at expressing myself or you are just deliberately missing my point but ok then.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I agree with @JoleneBrody that it's a bit much.

We appreciate people appreciating the work that goes in, but nobody is over here asking for people to pity our positions. It's work, and it's hard work, but it isn't a dirty job or the hardest job on the Internet.

This image doesn't work, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.