AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Show it off! Pretty manicures, pedicures, make up...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't particularly impressive, but look! I match! :D

tumblr_mp0mhwc5O81rq81k1o1_500.jpg

LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's actually attractive when a guy notices/appreciates those little things? Nails, hair, make-up, a special color or a cool cut that a piece of clothing has..

You'd be surprised how many guys notice that "put together, coordinated" look. A while back a female friend told me she'd had a blind date. I asked her how she'd fixed her hair that night. She gave me kind of a funny look and said, "That's a girlfriend question!" I took it as a compliment. When someone -- regardless of gender -- takes the extra effort to look good, it should be appreciated.

pg240 said:
LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's actually attractive when a guy notices/appreciates those little things? Nails, hair, make-up, a special color or a cool cut that a piece of clothing has..

You'd be surprised how many guys notice that "put together, coordinated" look. A while back a female friend told me she'd had a blind date. I asked her how she'd fixed her hair that night. She gave me kind of a funny look and said, "That's a girlfriend question!" I took it as a compliment. When someone -- regardless of gender -- takes the extra effort to look good, it should be appreciated.
(The fact that you favorited my twitter picture today, with the white bra with pink, blue and yellow flowers, and the DARK RED panties, makes this pretty funny :D Hehe.)

- I totally agree. Women put so. much. thought into lots of little things before going out on a date and I wonder how much of it the average man actually notices.

LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:
LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:

(The fact that you favorited my twitter picture today, with the white bra with pink, blue and yellow flowers, and the DARK RED panties, makes this pretty funny :D Hehe.)

- I totally agree. Women put so. much. thought into lots of little things before going out on a date and I wonder how much of it the average man actually notices.

i spend less time noticing a girl's flaws and more time trying to figure out why she thinks she has all these flaws. maybe it's because the girls i went to school with were never allowed to wear make-up.

LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:
LilyMarie said:
pg240 said:

Well, LilyMarie, I'll favorite any photo I see of you wearing a bra and panties!

Reactions: LilyMarie
Sooooo... Uh. I lined up all my nail polishes and took pix. I'm not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud.

Attachments

• IMG_5608.JPG
    IMG_5608.JPG
    507.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5609.JPG
    IMG_5609.JPG
    672.1 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5610.JPG
    IMG_5610.JPG
    753.5 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5611.JPG
    IMG_5611.JPG
    589.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5612.JPG
    IMG_5612.JPG
    575.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5613.JPG
    IMG_5613.JPG
    581.5 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5614.JPG
    IMG_5614.JPG
    483.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5615.JPG
    IMG_5615.JPG
    581.8 KB · Views: 247
Korreline said:
Sooooo... Uh. I lined up all my nail polishes and took pix. I'm not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud.
I had that many colors in Testor paints growing up for my model cars, planes and science fiction ships. I've just realized I did the boy equivalent to the girls manicure all through my youth. :shock:

Attachments

• testors.jpg
    testors.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 239
ya know, one of these days when im not doped to the gills ima paint my nails up likei used to when i was partying heavy. i got pretty decent at it. did some cool little swirls and psychedelic stuff. ill try to find some of the pics i took back then too. imagine. me dressed up like a candy raver lol.

@Korreline you just need a display shelf like mine. :)

The rest of my collection is under the sink, lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 229
My patriotic pedicure for Independence Day

tumblr_mpgdiycKZK1r4u06ao1_1280.jpg

JerryBoBerry said:
Korreline said:
I had that many colors in Testor paints growing up for my model cars, planes and science fiction ships. I've just realized I did the boy equivalent to the girls manicure all through my youth. :shock:

Testors is a local business. They started out by selling adhesives which became model glue.
:thumbleft:

I only had a few colors when I was young. If you came from a well off family then you had the mega kit.
;)

And I still have the last few models I built. A Superbird, a 6 pack RR, and a Hemi Cuda.

This week's mani, all Julep colors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 156
TashaDutch said:
So shiny :drool:

oDxBfERl.jpg
Omg you ALWAYS have the prettiest manicures! :D

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Learned how to paint flowers on my toe nails.

tumblr_mq6cdcKurb1r4u06ao2_500.jpg

tumblr_mq6cdcKurb1r4u06ao1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.