AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Show setup, goals and tipmenu for first few shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2019
So I will be starting soon, but in my quest to be as anal retentive as possible I've been trying to figure out every detail, including things like goals and tipmenus.

Now I've heard a couple people say that they recommend not to start with anything, just do the show. My thought is, in addition to the obvious potential revenue I see a few advantages. One is that it may make me look a little more professional. If my room is set up the way the "real" models do and people may like that. Idk, that's not that important. Much more importantly, I think it could m it a little more fun for me (therefore letting met harve a better show), would make me a little more comfortable, less anxious, and I think would let me have a better show besides that. It gives me some direction, let's me have some fun, and people telling me what to do is...you know, kinda my thing as a sub...
Similar story with goals, I think it gives me some direction and a bit of a guide, and alzo makes it more fun.
So what do you think? I've already put together a draft ňof a tipmenu and an idea for some goals too. I know maybe tipmenu and such could make things a little more ] but I think it could really help me have a good show, but I want to know everyone's opinion first!

Thank you everyone!
A

Don’t underestimate the allure of being new and inexperienced. Go only with an idea of what you want to do, what you would never do, and what common scams people try to run on new girls. I would let the room determine the rest

bein a new model will already get you tons of viewers. Do what you're comfortable with, charge competitve prices.

Don't get naked anytime soon. Make them tip for flashes, and make the goals for getting naked far off. I start with a topless goal, then I do lotion on boobs goal, then lotion on ass, then workout in panties, THEN i do a naked goal. Because once you're naked, nobody really tips. (in my experience). THE TEASE is the most important part.

Don’t underestimate the allure of being new and inexperienced. Go only with an idea of what you want to do, what you would never do, and what common scams people try to run on new girls. I would let the room determine the rest

I already have a very good idea of that. One of the first things you do in bdsm is figure out your limits. So I already have a firm grasp on mine. And ive read up on scams. I wont be doing any privates or skypes or whatever right now anyway, i wont be accepting paypal for anything. Frankly I wont be accepting anything except tips for whats going on in the room at the time...

bein a new model will already get you tons of viewers. Do what you're comfortable with, charge competitve prices.

Don't get naked anytime soon. Make them tip for flashes, and make the goals for getting naked far off. I start with a topless goal, then I do lotion on boobs goal, then lotion on ass, then workout in panties, THEN i do a naked goal. Because once you're naked, nobody really tips. (in my experience). THE TEASE is the most important part.

Yea, ive seen the same. I hope that people might push for a dildo show, but I want to get plenty out of it before then. But in terms of charging competitive prices, tipping for flashes, etc. wouldnt having a tip menu planned out be a good idea? I also have a lovense toy that I hope to use too...especially considering my body is super sensitive and at least I know people I play with have loved watching me squirm and screw with my head...

It gives me some direction, let's me have some fun, and people telling me what to do is...you know, kinda my thing as a sub...

Just my two cents, but you might want to be careful with putting it way out there that you’re a sub. When you actively say it anywhere on your camming profile you’re more than likely going to attract a lot of “doms” i.e freeloaders who think that because you’re a sub you will do whatever they want to do for free OR you’ll get dudes trying to really push your boundaries and use the “well, you’re a sub so you have to do what I say”. And since you are new on top of it, you’ll probably attract even more of those types.

Just my two cents, but you might want to be careful with putting it way out there that you’re a sub. When you actively say it anywhere on your camming profile you’re more than likely going to attract a lot of “doms” i.e freeloaders who think that because you’re a sub you will do whatever they want to do for free OR you’ll get dudes trying to really push your boundaries and use the “well, you’re a sub so you have to do what I say”. And since you are new on top of it, you’ll probably attract even more of those types.

This. There are so many shitty "doms" out there who are exactly the sort that are mentioned above. Either be insanely strict about the fact that they need to pay you and charge a lot, no exceptions, or avoid doing submissive shows until you really get a hang of how your run your room, being a model, etc.

yea, I thought of all of that. I will happily ignore any "doms" in the audience who think that because Im a sub I will do what they say for free...theres a price for getting to tell me what to do ;) . Now...if you pay me enough...Ill do whatever you say...that is...whatever you just paid for on the tip menu lol.

But no, absolutely zero exceptions. the only difference that me being a sub will have in my room is a) i was going to have a little note on the tip menu saaying when you buy something on the menu you should "order me to do it", really just as kind of a fun little thing. and b) I will add some light bdsm elements like, making me wear handcuffs for 10 minutes (not that exactly, im just coming up with something off the top of my head), or maybe a gag (only for a few minutes so I can spend most of my time talking to the room), or use a paddle w/e. I was going to post a separate topic asking what people thought of my tip menu.

I dont play with just anyone...not just every idiot on the street gets to tell me what to do (and ive already learned this lesson in the real world). If you want the privilege of telling me what to do, youve got to fucking earn it...or pay for it :p. And I also know my limits. During a BDSM scene if someone crosses my limits, I stop the scene and we're done playing, probably for good. Here, I just tell them no. I really dont care how angry you get, what you say to me, how commanding you are, im not compromising my limits for anyone. ever. period. And at the end of the day, I take real orders from my doms, and only them. Theyre the only ones who actually get to tell me what to do, theyre the only ones where saying the word "no" has a consequence. These people are paying for a fantasy, not one of them is actually a dom to me, which means I dont actually have to listen to any of them...

that said. maybe keeping it toned down is a good idea just to avoid having to be strict with 9000 guys and just making the atmosphere in chat toxic, even if I am fairly good at brushing it off and keeping it civil. I already know I will be saying "Sorry, I only take orders from tippers" and "Sorry you can only order me for what you paid for" a lot...but i dont want it to be all I say all night...
kind of means rethinking my whole show though...

Notices can repeat these few rules for you.
A basic tip menu will also be a must- have. Not only to display prices but also to appear as "real cammer" instead of a new model only trying the thing.

That's maybe a point that helps many new getting thousand viewers... looking for exhibs :) So don't be disappointed if you don't reach the 10k viewers.

You don't *really* need a Bio though. Few words can do it and won't enclose you too much in roles or prices.
Moderate wisely and firmly your chat without getting mad. silent/kick can be done fast in this only purpose : get ride of beggars without losing your mood.
" no request *at all* in public chat" displayed in rotating notice is a good srategy for moderation imo. I don't hesitate as well to silence a tipper who begin to be demander in chat... he just shows a bad example that the crowd would follow.
You will not be long to distinguish a nice Dom from a greedy director, last one searches to have an image in front of other users, real dom would tip and ask you things in an intimate way, only to you.

Reactions: whoknowswhite
I'm also struggling with deciding if I should just feel the vibe of the room and let people tip for the tip menu without a goal or if I should have a structured plan where we play a game and reach a cum goal. I have trouble imagining how a show with no goal can be successful? And also does the goal always have to be a cum goal?

I'm also struggling with deciding if I should just feel the vibe of the room and let people tip for the tip menu without a goal or if I should have a structured plan where we play a game and reach a cum goal. I have trouble imagining how a show with no goal can be successful? And also does the goal always have to be a cum goal?
You can just wing it, and you don't have to set cum goals. Say you are getting decent traffic/tips without being naked yet, you could try setting goals to get naked based on what you think the room will be able to afford. Maybe at a certain point people are tipping a bunch for your lush/hush or any other toys you have, then might be a good time to try for a cum goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.