AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SHOWING ASS THEN BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2023
hi @punker barbie , my username on chaturbate is kaithxx , a customer tipped me for ass and suddenly i get banned, I hope you can help me i already sent them an email. Thankyou so much

@punker barbie they permanently banned me on a mistake that people reported me that im using video but i am not, I also provided proofs last time with the admins that im broadcasti g through obs and even sent them a pic tofether with the site message to prove im live when they messaged me, but still they banned me, Admins should know of all that a broadcaster is a video or not. I have proof below attached is an image and i replied to their email and i hope the permanent ban can be reversed because it was mistakenly done. As you can see in the pic im Live in OBS, my name on chaturbate is kaithxx.

Attachments

• 20230202_115920.jpg
    20230202_115920.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.