AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sick Grandmother

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few times. Funny thing is that I have follow/followed models who have health conditions and yet it isnt u till after they been to the doctors (and have the patches photos to prove it) that they announced their health condition.

Yeah, I’ve heard that one before.

I also got this one once…I had a car accident and it was my fault. I will lose my license if I don’t pay the fine. I need help!

Bravo for the creative change of pace, tho!!

Reactions: Taxistheft
It may be true, it depends on who tells you. I am quite honest, and with members who feel open, sometimes I tell them my problems, and not to ask for help or pity, but to listen to me, or to be with me, sometimes you have no one to talk to, and even a stranger can change your mood.

How many have heard this line before? They need to help pay medical bills for some family member.
Not from any model that I trust / am friends with.

But having said that, models do have families, and models in many countries may well be supporting other family members with their cam earnings.

It may be a scam, it may be the desperation of someone in real need, it's not always easy to tell 🤷‍♂️

I have never heard anything like that from anyone I know and trust. Don’t get me wrong, we all have compassion (well,most of us) and I honestly felt sorry about their stories.
I just don’t think a cam member is a person to ask for a loan. I mean, my favorite waitress or my life coach aren’t going to ask me that. And if they do, I would decline.
Some say yes, most get burned. I choose not to play with fire.
To clarify- Yes, talk to me and vent, or ask for emotional support. I love that stuff and I will happily engage!! It makes me more loyal too.
All just my personal opinion 🙃

Reactions: Mel1
I have never heard anything like that from anyone I know and trust.
I've had the sick grandma/broken washing machine/dead phone/I'm being blackmailed/you'reaspecialguyanddeartomesosendmemoneyplz/rent is due a few times the last 2-3 years. I don't really care if it's real or not and I simply ghost them or ban them. How does it make sense that some random guy on the internet who pay to see your tits would also lend or give you money? This is why we can't have nice things.

Other than the obvious stuff, talking to models about this and that and getting to know some version of them is why I (still) go to cam sites. Even if most of them are like the proverbial ships passing in the night, a few of them (to me) are fun/cool/interesting/sexy acquaintances you look forward to visit or hear from. The rest you just deal with.

And yes, I know the traditional westerner is often regarded as someone it's perfectly okay to steal from. It's not criminal or dishonest, it's the righteous and just desserts for the rich motherfucker.

my grandma sick. give me money. money me. money now. me a money needing a lot now.

I would tell them: "I'm your grandma and I'm just fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.