AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Side Boob

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I_Am_Iris said:
@Red, you say that the reason you don't post pictures of camgirls is because you don't visit those of us from the forum and (for some reason) think we don't want to see the models you DO visit.
I'm not sure I'm okay with posting nude pictures of models who are not part of this community. It's not really different than screencapping after all?[/offtopic]

eclipse76 said:
I'm not sure I'm okay with posting nude pictures of models who are not part of this community. It's not really different than screencapping after all?[/offtopic]

I agree, Eclipse. Unless the model in question has it posted on her Twitter, profile, or some other public venue. Then she's probably more than likely cool with the extra exposure. I definitely, definitely believe that every pic should have the model's name in it, regardless. That way potential fans are more likely to find (and tip) her!!

Too late to edit, but I meant nude. Side boob is different than nude (in my opinion), so if she's wearing a side-boob showing top or something, I don't see anything wrong with it. But it's best to err on the side of caution. If you're unsure if she's cool with it being posted, ask her.

I_Am_Iris said:
Too late to edit, but I meant nude. Side boob is different than nude (in my opinion), so if she's wearing a side-boob showing top or something, I don't see anything wrong with it. But it's best to err on the side of caution. If you're unsure if she's cool with it being posted, ask her.

:text-yeahthat:

It's definitely a good idea to get permission, just to be on the safe side, and make sure to include at least her name, or even a link, so we can find her if we want to watch her/buy her content.

God bless the sideboob.

If there has ever been anything better in all of recorded time then I've yet to find it.

BlairLuxe said:
I do cooking shows because of the sideboob I get in this apron. :lol:
^This! Once I'm at home I've got to wrangle up an apron sideboob shot or two, my absolute favorite! I've made cute aprons and I collect vintage ones just for cute sideboob pic purposes!

And props to Conner Jay for this brilliant topic! Words cannot express how much I love sideboob. One of the things I enjoy about my nightclub job is all of the shameless, public displays :h:

Edit: if someone feels like posting some wisdomboob...how on earth do I quote a picture? If not I will try to scour the vast camgirl internetz on my poopoo phone.

Reactions: ConnerJay
Status
Not open for further replies.