AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprilsweetart

Cam Model
Aug 20, 2018
Midwest
www.manyvids.com
Twitter Username
@whiskeybaby171
Tumblr Username
whiskeybaby17
MFC Username
whiskeebaby
Chaturbate Username
whiskeybaby17
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001984085/whiskeybaby17/
Hey , is anyone else an avid simmer? I've been playing since 1999 lol. I'm not keen on the sims 4 ..but i'm hoping for a sims 5 next year?? anyone?

bitch im playing right now! i have all the packs because i'm an adult now. growing up our family computer could only handle the base game and one expansion. lol. sims 4 grew on me. mods definitely help. i just went insane and deleted all my downloadable cc last month and trying to play close to vanilla as possible when it comes to cas and mosty b/b. i got tired of having unstable games that would break anytime there is a patch.

the cc/mods i have downloaded is:
all of brazen lotus cc. (it's maxis separates and match)
ui cheats extension (normally use this when i have big families and can manage sims im not focused on moods)
more columns in cas (i prefer 4 columns)
unlocked cas parts (there are more clothing options)
mc command center (best story progression mod that is like sims 3)
sims 4 studio (turn cc off for random townies and batch updates)
midnite tech careers (extra careers and jobs)

i no joke have a finsub on contact on origin/steam and he gifts me games all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen
bitch im playing right now! i have all the packs because i'm an adult now. growing up our family computer could only handle the base game and one expansion. lol. sims 4 grew on me. mods definitely help. i just went insane and deleted all my downloadable cc last month and trying to play close to vanilla as possible when it comes to cas and mosty b/b. i got tired of having unstable games that would break anytime there is a patch.

the cc/mods i have downloaded is:
all of brazen lotus cc. (it's maxis separates and match)
ui cheats extension (normally use this when i have big families and can manage sims im not focused on moods)
more columns in cas (i prefer 4 columns)
unlocked cas parts (there are more clothing options)
mc command center (best story progression mod that is like sims 3)
sims 4 studio (turn cc off for random townies and batch updates)
midnite tech careers (extra careers and jobs)

i no joke have a finsub on contact on origin/steam and he gifts me games all the time.

LOL I play daily too. I wish it was social so we could hang out at each others houses. Though I feel like others would judge me horribly

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I love the Sims! I started playing back when it was on the original Playstation. It's been a few months since I've played though... I've been too busy with work and life. I came so close to playing today though.

I used to play it all the time but I recently had to uninstall it because I had zero space left on my computer and I'm going through withdrawals LOL

I adore the sims, I havent played it in a while since clip making takes up most of my space so I had to un download it.

For some reason, I could never get into playing the SIMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.