AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Single on Valentines Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another holiday where you ignore I exist and dont buy me the all creams chocolate box and I cry myself to sleep!!

Awww geez there Teagan, I offered you my Visa, my Mastercard, and my Amazon password if we could just skip Valentines Day; you'd think that after the Great Christmas Debacle of '14 that'd be enough. Okay, I'm gonna try and dig myself out of this hole with starting with two words: chocolate truffles???

• Funny!
Reactions: Guy
Awww geez there Teagan, I offered you my Visa, my Mastercard, and my Amazon password if we could just skip Valentines Day; you'd think that after the Great Christmas Debacle of '14 that'd be enough. Okay, I'm gonna try and dig myself out of this hole with starting with two words: chocolate truffles???
I TOLD YOU I ONLY LIKE THE CREAM CHOCOLATES!!! None of that surprise what's in it or nougat crap! Cream selections or death!

• Funny!
I TOLD YOU I ONLY LIKE THE CREAM CHOCOLATES!!! None of that surprise what's in it or nougat crap! Cream selections or death!

Yes dear. Only cream chocolates; anything else I can do for you? (Guy, do you see the shit I have to put up with because of Valentines Day? Not to mention Christmas. Her birthday. Our anniversary. Earth Day. July 4th. The season premiere of The Big Bang Theory...wait a sec, I actually like that show. The fuckin' Grammy's; etc)

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan and Guy
Yes dear. Only cream chocolates; anything else I can do for you? (Guy, do you see the shit I have to put up with because of Valentines Day? Not to mention Christmas. Her birthday. Our anniversary. Earth Day. July 4th. The season premiere of The Big Bang Theory...wait a sec, I actually like that show. The fuckin' Grammy's; etc)

No just cream chocolates will do. THIS TIME. You better be gearing up for St Pats day though. Irish pride man.

Ugh, Valentine's Day is such a SCAM. I'm actually married but the two of us agree that it's a stupid capitalist-as-fuck holiday and we ignore it. I'm usually at Katsucon that weekend anyway, so it matters not at all.

No just cream chocolates will do. THIS TIME. You better be gearing up for St Pats day though. Irish pride man.

Yes sweetness, anything for you! Just PLEASE don't make me tell the story of doing your laundry, I really think I paid for that the day it happened. Ooohhhh boy what a lesson.

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan
I just remembered something. My half birthday is on Vday! When I was in Kindergarten anyone who had a summer birthday would celebrate their half birthday during the school year so none of us felt left out. That's the only reason why I know when it is lol.

So that adds, "being overwhelmed by the fact that I'm 6 months away from being 22" to my Vday to do list.

Growing up is all fun and games until you actually do it. :bag:

I just remembered something. My half birthday is on Vday! When I was in Kindergarten anyone who had a summer birthday would celebrate their half birthday during the school year so none of us felt left out. That's the only reason why I know when it is lol.

So that adds, "being overwhelmed by the fact that I'm 6 months away from being 22" to my Vday to do list.

High five, Leo! Your birthday is the day before mine. I always thought it's cool that The Hallmark Store sends out these coupons in the mail letting you know that your half birthday is approaching, and offering you something from their store for free. I got one for a free mini flashlight decorated in rhinestones. It's blue and really pretty!

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
Hi!!! I went yesterday to celebrate myself!!! I went to the movies and watched "How to be Single" !!! Awesome movie , must watch! I laughed my ass off!!! :woot:

I usually spend my Valentines Days eating Reeses hearts and surfing the internet. I'll probably spend this Valentines watching my new favorite cam girl and tipping her generously. Everyone wins.

That's for single girls. Single guys should be like sharks on Valentine's day and the days leading up to it. Get your head in the game Guy. Go out there, scope out some "hunnies", work that Guy magic and charm. Use that "You look hot in your avatar" line you use on the ladies here and tell that to some lucky lady in the world. (But I highly suggest replacing avatar with another word).

Ditch cosmopolitan too, not for dudes to be getting any kind of advice from.

I don't think I've ever been dating when the day rolls around, or if I have we were on a break. Honestly, I just treat it like a normal day, minus I use it as an excuse to buy myself some nice chocolate, my favorite malbec, game, and just chill. This year I'm probably going to be camming and hamming it up with my room. Why the hell not?

I don't think I've ever been dating when the day rolls around, or if I have we were on a break. Honestly, I just treat it like a normal day, minus I use it as an excuse to buy myself some nice chocolate, my favorite malbec, game, and just chill. This year I'm probably going to be camming and hamming it up with my room. Why the hell not?

So you know, I have an extra box of Samoas. ;)

Valentine's day is a very special day for me.Culturally, I observe St. Valentine's day because St. Valentine was a patron saint of my ancestors :). They would pray using his rosary before the brothel opened up. I also have a St. Valentine's day I am not a romantic but I enjoy wishing happy Valentine's day to all of my friends. Usually; I work, make tons of money, hang out with friends, and go bed. There were tons of guys online who needed some company and I was happy to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.