AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Site recording every CB models full stream daily!

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

There is an illegal site recording every model on CB daily, and selling the content.
CB says they are aware and do not condone such action.
DMCA takedown notices do nothing, as they are obviously outside the USA, and are a criminal organization. Nothing gets removed!
Its hard to stream on CB knowing the second you click broadcast your being recorded illegally and your broadcast will be posted on this site for sale the second you log off.

for those that stream on CB how to do feel about this?
This is such a violation it makes me very angry.
I get that some recordings can’t be avoided….but this criminal operation is hugh and seeing my full recordings for sale upsets me greatly.

CB just says you can seek further legal action….but who has the money to do that!

Reactions: Minase
Most of those sites usually get removed from google search. Its more then just 1 site, there are about 25 all doing the same thing, and with other cam sites too.
The best thing to do is get google to remove the URL that had the recorded video if you. If a website recieives enough of these google removes them alltogether. The site may still be active, but you wont find it in search results.

Upvote 0
I agree... I have a studio and this has caused some major issues. Even if a model blocks their country, or area, they end up on public sites not belonging to CB. In a few cases friends and family discovered their broadcasts that were stolen from CB, and some have quit as they do not feel safe.

It does not good to add countries to block, if CB allows all content to be resrtreamed live by other sites, and reproduced by other sites. Lemoncams, Recurbate, etc.
CB should be protecting their broadcasters, not sharing the content.
agree but how to do that./..

Upvote 0
Recording sites are making megabucks. If an app were released that effectively blocked or degraded recordings, there might be blowback.

The sites themselves could block or degrade streams sent to anonymous and non-tipping guests based on model preferences. That would be a place to start.

Upvote 0
from an act of digital piracy?
I think he means the people who stand to lose money are obviously not good actors and might try to expose or disgrace the person(s) responsible.

There are a couple of bots on CB intended to degrade recordings, but they don't seem very effective.

Upvote 0
I think he means the people who stand to lose money are obviously not good actors and might try to expose or disgrace the person(s) responsible.

There are a couple of bots on CB intended to degrade recordings, but they don't seem very effective.
but at least block region then... couse models block there region but stolen recordings appear visible in region what is blocked

Upvote 0
well.... years ago i had someone say they recorded me. back then i was just thinking he was a troll and banned him. this was years ago. thinking back i wonder if i could of sued him or did anything.... likely no i guess this world is so cruel at times.... :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.