AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sites suggestions please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
I need more income, then again don't we all lol...Does anyone know of any sites that are chill like Myfreecams and has decent traffic.
Chaturbate I know has a lot of traffic but it's too agressive for me. I don't mind playing or being naked but alot girls do crazy stuff on there to get alot viewers. Mfc seems more just laid back.

I need more income, then again don't we all lol...Does anyone know of any sites that are chill like Myfreecams and has decent traffic.
Chaturbate I know has a lot of traffic but it's too agressive for me. I don't mind playing or being naked but alot girls do crazy stuff on there to get alot viewers. Mfc seems more just laid back.
I think Stripchat may be the closest thing to MFC that is popular enough to be worth it these days. We also have very helpful reps for that site here at ACF to help answer questions in the Stripchat unofficial support section.

I've been an MFC model since 2009, and if I had to expand to a new site, Stripchat would be the one I tried out, so I guess that says something. :)

I found CamSoda to be way more aggressive than Chaturbate.

CamSoda might also be worth looking at
their cringe marketing when they were newish has left me unwilling to ever recommend em lol

their cringe marketing when they were newish has left me unwilling to ever recommend em lol
I know a couple of people that work on there and like it (they have the more chill laid back type of room), only reason I say it might be worth trying.
I think all cam sites have some pretty cringe marketing sometimes tbh (when they do actually do marketing) I know I have seen LJ, CB and MV posting some pretty cringe shit 😂

Reactions: Lilly_____
I know a couple of people that work on there and like it (they have the more chill laid back type of room), only reason I say it might be worth trying.
I think all cam sites have some pretty cringe marketing sometimes tbh (when they do actually do marketing) I know I have seen LJ, CB and MV posting some pretty cringe shit 😂
They made "viral" videos with like fake shark attacks and shit, I kid you not LOL

Oh and I am sure they make some people some money, I believe you. Just saying I can't see the name of their site without still cringing :D

MV is like the brand that when they use a meme, you know the meme is dead. I honestly prefer the usual cringe hot girls in your area can't wait to cum or whatever than them trying to be cool... their twitter page looks like this:

30 Rock Hello GIF

They made "viral" videos with like fake shark attacks and shit, I kid you not LOL

How viral did this go? I mean, I never heard of it, and that video has under 9k hits, so it can't have been very viral. Such a weird idea to do for a viral video though.

Reactions: AmberCutie
How viral did this go? I mean, I never heard of it, and that video has under 9k hits, so it can't have been very viral. Such a weird idea to do for a viral video though.
if you google search there are so many articles about it, back when it happened a lot of us were just gobsmacked at how ridiculous it was :D (but yeah clearly not viral enough for their site to be one of the more popular ones it likely hoped to be)

Reactions: NotYou

I never saw these... I think they might have mis understood what standing apart from the competition means 😂

i am on camsoda, there is alot of bots on there, they use bots to fill up the room to make it look like the rooms are more full when they aren't. once in awhile ill have a good day. but its more shit days.

As a model, I left CB a long time ago and have been extremely happy with Stripchat. I find it to be a more intimate and friendly site. I think Stripchat may have fewer models which means more viewers per model. Its a model friendly site and continues to find new ways for models to increase income, including an updated referral program. I really think you'll love the site! Feel free to direct message me if you have questions.

As a model, I left CB a long time ago and have been extremely happy with Stripchat. I find it to be a more intimate and friendly site. I think Stripchat may have fewer models which means more viewers per model. Its a model friendly site and continues to find new ways for models to increase income, including an updated referral program. I really think you'll love the site! Feel free to direct message me if you have questions.
Stripchat seems more agressive than mfc. like on mfc most girls sitting talking but on homepage of stripchat alot using fuck machines ect. lol it seems like a chaturbare. i do things but i have a more relax stream.

I like to work on chaturbate mostly when I have lot of views because I like to build communicty but when I want to earn I use streamate too
Also streamate it is not really agressive in my opinion but it is mostly private chats

came across another lol

Status
Not open for further replies.