AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SkinnyPuppy/VNV Nation tour!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreaGentry

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 30, 2014
PDX OR
dreagentry.tumblr.com
Who else is going? I did the silly thing of "stay up all night and buy them as soon as they go on sale on Ticketmaster" and it was totally worth it. Did a little victory dance and everything. Plus, got reserved balcony seats so I can get off the floor from dancing and go up and have a drink to get away from the teenagers, lol.

And hey, if you know of any other goth/industrial bands you think a VNV Nation fan would be interested, throw suggestions my way! (Like Covenant, Concrete Blonde, Shakespeare's Sister, Apoptygma Berzerk, etc)

Aww, that sucks, I'm sorry! That happens to me a lot, bands will go upstate to the bigger stadiums if our biggest isn't available and so I've missed out on shows I really wanted to go to.

IDK if I'll be able to take photos but if I can I'm going to take a bunch. I want to be able to remember this in visual evidence.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
Hey Drea, not sure that you would be interested but there is a cover of VNV nation that i LOVE! The band's name is supposedly Lifeforce but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on their existence. Let me know what you think! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.