AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skyprivate prices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Hey fellow models,

I have a sincere question and I totally don't want to be indiscrete talking about money... but will put it out there hoping we can have an honest discussion: why are Skyprivate rates so low?
I have been camming just over a year and don't think my prices are too high, still I would not do a pvt on these sites for less then $2-3/minute (after the $0,05/tkn calculation). But if I look at the model prices on Skyprivate the average rate barely reaches the $2, meaning the pay out rate is less then $1.5 for the models...
Am I missing anything? Or is it simply just a different user and model group?

Appreciate any insight :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I charge 4.99 and still get shows. When I raised prices I was way less busy but at the end of the week made double the money and worked less time for it. Also the cheap customers tend to do short shows and be more annoying.

There will always be cheap models but you don't have to be.

I charge 4.99 and still get shows. When I raised prices I was way less busy but at the end of the week made double the money and worked less time for it. Also the cheap customers tend to do short shows and be more annoying.

There will always be cheap models but you don't have to be.
Thank you for the response and the encouragement too :) Now I just have to figure out how to advertise this, because there are so many models online and doesn't seem to be ranking system. So unless somebody searches for something specific about my features they can never find me :D

That’s good that you’re sticking to your guns, because no model who’s giving a member one-on-one attention on cam should be charging only $1/minute. :(

If you have a Twitter account that you use for cam purposes, SkyPrivate has a feature that, if you enable it, will automatically tweet when you’ve gone online on SkyPrivate.

Some models advertise their cam profiles on Reddit’s “Sexsells” area, but you have to go through their pain-in-the-ass verification to become a seller. You could also put your cam info in your Reddit profile About Me section, have a hot avatar photo of yourself, and just post in random Reddit threads…and hope that guys who are curious enough to click on your profile will become new SkyPrivate paying members to you. Probably not as effective as using the Sexsells option though.

It’s been a while since I’ve used SkyPrivate, so I can’t remember. Do they have an option for models to add tags of themselves (#ebony #milf #vibrator #anal #deepthroat #tattoos) for members to find you that way? On other sites that’s a good way to to appear in a member’s search when he’s searching for models by specific features.

Fill out your profile completely and be sure to use the Tags feature and choose every one that applies to you especially if they are a bit different as to make you unique if someone is searching for just that.
Then use the option to hide your price. That way you have the opportunity to convert guys who are used to paying less. While the majority of SkyPrivate guys are cheap ass hell I do get shows charging decent rates.

That’s good that you’re sticking to your guns, because no model who’s giving a member one-on-one attention on cam should be charging only $1/minute. :(

If you have a Twitter account that you use for cam purposes, SkyPrivate has a feature that, if you enable it, will automatically tweet when you’ve gone online on SkyPrivate.

Some models advertise their cam profiles on Reddit’s “Sexsells” area, but you have to go through their pain-in-the-ass verification to become a seller. You could also put your cam info in your Reddit profile About Me section, have a hot avatar photo of yourself, and just post in random Reddit threads…and hope that guys who are curious enough to click on your profile will become new SkyPrivate paying members to you. Probably not as effective as using the Sexsells option though.

It’s been a while since I’ve used SkyPrivate, so I can’t remember. Do they have an option for models to add tags of themselves (#ebony #milf #vibrator #anal #deepthroat #tattoos) for members to find you that way? On other sites that’s a good way to to appear in a member’s search when he’s searching for models by specific features.
Yes, tags are available and I made a good go at them too :) I have never used Reddit, but I guess it's time to look around there! :D

Thank you for the detailed response and ideas, love you for it! 😘

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Fill out your profile completely and be sure to use the Tags feature and choose every one that applies to you especially if they are a bit different as to make you unique if someone is searching for just that.
Then use the option to hide your price. That way you have the opportunity to convert guys who are used to paying less. While the majority of SkyPrivate guys are cheap ass hell I do get shows charging decent rates.
Thank you very much! Just trying to research how to hide prices, couldn't find it yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.