AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slender

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani_withani

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2012
profiles.myfreecams.com
One of my favorite games of all time is actually free to play and has been around forever. Slender is pretty frustrating at times but always scary. My room mates and I only play it at night, with the lights off, during thunderstorms. It means we only get to play 2-3 times a year but when you hear that first clap of thunder and everyone immediately evacuates their bedrooms to congregate to scream our faces off it is very satisfying. The last time there was a storm my room mates were out at a bar and sent me a text saying "slender in 3,2,1...." They were home before I managed to unplug my laptop and get down to the living room.

This is the fan site but it links to the free download!
http://slendergame.com/

Sometimes the server is loaded down with people downloading it but a quick google search will turn up some high-quality mirrors.

The graphics are not crazy hd with the latest engines but compared to a lot of other free games they are fantastic quality. If I haven't played it in a while it's usually worth the time to delete it and re-download it because it is continually updated and changed.

I also noticed the youtube capture-card geeks have been going ape shit over a new map that is available for it. I'm not sure if it's a user mod or an actual release but I am downloading it soon in preparation for the next storm!

The goal of the game is to wander through a creepy map and collect 8 notes. You have limited stamina so running is only for emergencies, your flash light battery will die, and the notes are randomly generated every time. Slender Man is a terrifying guy who you cannot look directly at or you will lose the game. You see him in the tree line out of the corner of your eye you've had better turn around and fucking run.
To read about his origin you can check out that fan site I linked above because there is no story line to the game.

If you're a fan of slender and haven't seen the new map check out my fav youtube gamer play through it. His hair is pretty sexy which makes up for the fact he sobs like a child playing this game.

Reactions: Gen
Oh my gosh, I hate this game. I get too startled playing it. :shock: :oops: Roomie absolutely loves it though.

Dani_withani said:
I prefer playing it with a group of friends. EVERYBODY SCREAMS.
Lol I did it once with BJ and a mutual friend. Both guys jumped but I screamed my head off. I can only imagine what it would be like in a big group of normally giggly, squealy girls. :lol:

Should play it on cam for tips, who DOESN'T like seeing a hot girl jump and squeal? :p

Jupiter551 said:
Should play it on cam for tips, who DOESN'T like seeing a hot girl jump and squeal? :p

I have a capture card and have recorded a few run throughs with my cam recording my reaction. I think I might edit them and put it up on my profile for free.

I have a bunch of really funny videos of me playing dead space as well. lol.

The worst part is I talk to myself when I'm playing and don't even realize... I come across a little mental.

Love it. I actually don't get to play too often because I prefer playing my horror games at night, and I live in an apartment. Last time I tried to play, Slendy found me in that awful tight-corner hallway trap and I screamed like a little girl. I had the chance to run away but shut it off because I didn't want to get complaints from neighbors. xP

So much fun, I really need to stop being a brat and play it during the day. :h:

Merged last post with an older thread, would love some new replies about this game!

I actually have nightmares about Slender man. Bob also made a thread about the non-video game Slender Man phenomenon here.

Lol. I've been hearing about this game for years but I'm not a fan of ...scary things... so I haven't played. However something new has surfaced...if you've never beat the game, anyway. $20 Mode! It was taken out of the actual game due to copyright issues but it's still available on TPB. You know that song "20 Dollars" by Ron Browz? They made it so whenever that creepy Slender theme comes on, it doesn't - that song plays instead :dance: Totally takes the scary out and gave me a good case of the giggles the first time I saw it.

I see you... no wifin' in the club.........

Status
Not open for further replies.