AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow November?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2020
While October was my best month in terms of income, November has been the crappiest... by far. Has November been slow for you guys as well?

Ive also noticed that even big cam models in CB have less traffic and less camming hours than before.

Im focusing on making more content as camming recently has proven to be shit - 3h to make less than 300 tokens, when before I could easily make 2500. My viewers are still not terrible (±400) but still I feel that its not worth staying longer on cam.

Any counter arguments? Ideas? Motivation!

While October was my best month in terms of income, November has been the crappiest... by far. Has November been slow for you guys as well?

Ive also noticed that even big cam models in CB have less traffic and less camming hours than before.

Im focusing on making more content as camming recently has proven to be shit - 3h to make less than 300 tokens, when before I could easily make 2500. My viewers are still not terrible (±400) but still I feel that its not worth staying longer on cam.

Any counter arguments? Ideas? Motivation!
Yes it is :( Im gettin grazy and idk what to do

Yeah same for me too. I was feeling like it was just me this whole time. I cant get anyone to talk or tip AT ALL. My regulars will all be logged in and not even step foot in my room anymore. It kinda makes me sad and feel like shit about myself honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.