AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week in particular hasn't been the best for me. I'd say that compared to my OnlyFans, I'm still doing decently though. I've made more so far this month than I did around the same time last month (by ABOUT $600). I'm still working on not quitting after 2-3 straight hours of less than minimum wage. Its hard on MFC, because it can really hurt your rankings to stay on and make zilch, but it also helps build thicker skin, so you just have to find other things to do and talk about when everyone is otherwise ignoring your entire existence, and can't be compelled to even say, "hi".

I spent 6 hours online today on CB. If I had 10 viewers, I had a lot, smh. I normally have 80+ viewers on a good day and I have over 10K followers. My earnings has been dropping since August (Good thing I'm a frugal spender), I wondered about working on other sites. I also have a BongaCams & CAM4 account, but they're slow as sh** for me on a regular day. So imagine now during covid time, this is nuts!! Even Colombian models that used to be in my room regularly, aren't there now lol.

I actually did great in November, but this month...December has tanked! I was getting a lot of private shows from some regular guys, which helped tremendously. In December they've haven't been coming as much. I am thinking they have kids home now. I know one of them had surgery recently too.
Plus, due to computer issues I haven't been splitcamming. The computer issues have kinda stressed me out some, so that might be showing on cam. I've mainly been sticking to one site because of this, but it has been really slooooowwwwww. I had looked at my earnings from this time last year and all I can say is wow! This time last year, was around the time I returned to camming too so I was still riding on the "new" status wave.
I may attempt to splitcam tonight and see if I can make it without my computer freezing. Whenever they do give us these stimulus checks I'm getting a new computer more than likely.

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
Most of my tokens on CB in November came from private shows because traffic was bad. This month traffic is up and room tipping increased a bit but not enough (more traffic + not enough tippers = getting stuck 10+ pages deep in search). Some shows getting even a single token from colored users is impossible, so I'm still relying on private shows for most of my tokens.

Reactions: LenaSexton
So slow for me lately that it worries me . I am on 5 sites and all been empty every morning . :(
its slower then usual for me too , to make my daily goal i had to stay on more hours .. usually i did my goal in 3 hours on.. now in 6 .. :( hope is getting better soon .. can you please tell me wich sites you keep on? i got strip and cb but im intrested in other good sites that work with cb and strip .. for the girls in my studio .. Thanks and lets hope is just few days like this .. hugs!

its slower then usual for me too , to make my daily goal i had to stay on more hours .. usually i did my goal in 3 hours on.. now in 6 .. :( hope is getting better soon .. can you please tell me wich sites you keep on? i got strip and cb but im intrested in other good sites that work with cb and strip .. for the girls in my studio .. Thanks and lets hope is just few days like this .. hugs!

I use Chaturbate,Stripchat, Bongacams, Xcams, Xlovecam

You can add Camsoda,Myfreecams and Bongacams (freemium). I would recommend Shine Browser for all

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Hi everyone!

It has been slow for us the past week, but we’re still hitting our targets daily, fortunately!

If you looking to maximise your earning potential, I suggest having 2 cameras;
1 for private based sites
1 for token based sites

Private Based sites

Streamate
LiveJasmin (don’t recommend personally
Flirt4Free
ImLive

Token Based sites

Chaturbate
StripChat
BongaCams
Cam4
CamSoda

We use ImShineModel for the token based sites, which makes life a lot easier!

I can comment on the girls side of things.

James has had a female trans model account when things were dead on the male side, before we ventured over to going nude in public.

Earnings were 600-400 per day with the new tag and dropped to 200-300 per day after it expired.

During slow days it was 150 was the ceiling.
This was around 6-8 hours of streaming.

Having high rates of 4.99/5.99 will help you increase those earnings IMO.

I can comment on the girls side of things.

James has had a female trans model account when things were dead on the male side, before we ventured over to going nude in public.

Earnings were 600-400 per day with the new tag and dropped to 200-300 per day after it expired.

During slow days it was 150 was the ceiling.
This was around 6-8 hours of streaming.

Having high rates of 4.99/5.99 will help you increase those earnings IMO.
well i don't even make the paycut...so i'm close to homelessness wage wise LOL

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EvaRomania
It's a lot of mone like 200 per day? really? maybe it's my location is in latin America, but I speak English, i don't know.

You should try new sites . There are plenty
I first tried strip chat for almost 2 months and tried SM because I realized I made more in pvts than tips? like my mind is really straight forward. i don't mind doing fetishes and explicit. but I really dislike masturbating in front of a big crowd.

February tends to be a slower month overall. It's when credit card bills hit hard end of January from Christmas haha or just everyone is depressed from winter. A million reasons. But historically, February is a slower month. It picks back up. Camming is like fishing. Sometimes members don't bite. Just keep casting.

Have you tried clip sites or pso? (Sextpanther or niteflirt)

I'm not trying to be harsh, but maybe it's your attitude. I understand it's stressful when you aren't earning enough to stay afloat. Been there.

On streamate, it's 35%. You charge low rates you are going to make low earnings. If you aren't going to value your services, others probably won't either.

Create a schedule and stick to it. It's going to be a grind, but the more consistent you are, more likely you will gain an audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.