AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Small Models Rules change at MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
In forbidden things..

Previously
*Incest (sexual relations involving family members).

has been changed to

*Incest (sexual relations involving family members). Family members should not appear on camera together.

Yeah I've seen a few girls with their moms or sisters on cam :think: soaadorable had her sister with her the last few days and was doing groups with her. Hmm she's 3rd or 4th in miss mfc :think:

One of my favourites has a twin sister who also cams, they used to do shows together but like, well over a year ago.

Pretty sure MFC has been cracking down on this for a long time, now it's just clarified in writing.

nzhere said:
Yeah I've seen a few girls with their moms or sisters on cam

I saw a model with her mom AND daughter.

Very interesting family errr......dynamic. I didn't hang around long as it was three generations of WTF.

I see a top model with her cousin all the time, but they don't do anything sexual together. They aren't even in the same room for flashes, etc. :think:

I remember when I posted a screenshot of twin sisters in the Screencaps thread (or was it somewhere else? I think it was there.) because I thought it was just so weird for 2 sisters to cam together, and someone got all "It's not incest if they can't reproduce. The only reason people have a problem with incest is because the offspring of a brother and a sister is likely to have an illness."
Let's just say I'm glad MFC seems to share my point of view. ^^'

Jupiter551 said:
One of my favourites has a twin sister who also cams, they used to do shows together but like, well over a year ago.

Pretty sure MFC has been cracking down on this for a long time, now it's just clarified in writing.

Yeah, the Romanian triplets were banned from appearing together a long time ago.

nzhere said:
Yeah I've seen a few girls with their moms or sisters on cam :think: soaadorable had her sister with her the last few days and was doing groups with her. Hmm she's 3rd or 4th in miss mfc :think:

Yeah, her and her sister have been together for the past week or so, that I have seen. It might be longer.

As far as I have seen, her sister has yet to get naked, at all, though. Their groups attract a lot of people, generally 20+ for most of the time. But only SoAdorable herself has gotten naked in them, and there has been nothing beyond her being naked with her sister there in the one group I have joined (I admit it, SoAdorable is a hottie, I wanted to see if her sister would get naked because she looks pretty hot, too :p ). SoAdorable ends up getting nakie and dancing, her sister just maybe shows her midriff in the groups-- if every group is like the one I joined.

While it can seem odd to have sisters/cousins/parents on cam, if there is nothing overtly or covertly implying incestuous relations on cam, I don't see why there should be a problem with it. The triplets used to imply incest, a lot, which is why they were forced to stop camming together on MFC. KarrinaX and her sister live together and sometimes appear on cam together, but both have their own accounts, and they never implied incest when they were together on cam.

Besides, who hasn't wondered if hot girls have hot family members? :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Thread title made me think there was a new rule about "small models", hoping it didn't affect Amber who's like 4'10 or something :hiding:

It would really have affected MiniFuck420, then... she's only 4'8". :p

Reactions: Jillybean
UncleThursday said:
nzhere said:

Yeah, her and her sister have been together for the past week or so, that I have seen. It might be longer.

As far as I have seen, her sister has yet to get naked, at all, though. Their groups attract a lot of people, generally 20+ for most of the time. But only SoAdorable herself has gotten naked in them, and there has been nothing beyond her being naked with her sister there in the one group I have joined (I admit it, SoAdorable is a hottie, I wanted to see if her sister would get naked because she looks pretty hot, too :p ). SoAdorable ends up getting nakie and dancing, her sister just maybe shows her midriff in the groups-- if every group is like the one I joined.

While it can seem odd to have sisters/cousins/parents on cam, if there is nothing overtly or covertly implying incestuous relations on cam, I don't see why there should be a problem with it. The triplets used to imply incest, a lot, which is why they were forced to stop camming together on MFC. KarrinaX and her sister live together and sometimes appear on cam together, but both have their own accounts, and they never implied incest when they were together on cam.

Besides, who hasn't wondered if hot girls have hot family members? :lol:

Yeah I joined one of her groups too, more because I was curious why there were 100+ people in there, and yeah the sister wasn't getting clothes off though guys kept showering tokens.

Want to know how to drive men crazy? Dangle something in front of them and tell them they can't have it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
nzhere said:
*Incest (sexual relations involving family members). Family members should not appear on camera together.

A rule that new models don't seem to have read:

Attachments

• sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 540
Wow, I have actually been guilty of this recently. My sister wanted to see the inner works w/o the pressure of camming alone so we got on together.. we made tons of tokens and a jam packed room without nudity. This rule kinda bums me out. :roll:

Are these ones sisters? Also what the hell is 'Engineer of Forest Inventory' lol
4KwnW.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
Are these ones sisters? Also what the hell is 'Engineer of Forest Inventory' lol
4KwnW.jpg

Profile says they're planning to create a family and give birth to a child, so I'm guessing they're a couple and not sisters.

Reactions: Jillybean
Jupiter551 said:

I wanted to know too, so I looked into it.

Forest inventory is the systematic collection of data and forest information for assessment or analysis.

nzhere said:
In forbidden things..

Previously
*Incest (sexual relations involving family members).

has been changed to

Just to be a little pedantic with their choice of words. Should not, does not mean must not. They left some wiggle room in the rule for some reason. :think:

Maybe not abiding by MFC rules but at least they have their own :-D

paulp8900: i would fuck that girl behind u so hard and barerback
Katy4you: mmmmm
Katy4you: good
andymc1985: so so hot
Katy4you:
Katy4you: sorry mfc
Katy4you: crash
nobsy87: those tits look amazing
Katy4you: come on guys
Katy4you: nobody wanna have fun today
Katy4you: ?
xAndyG: get them out
Joooe3: pvt?
Katy4you: Andy i bet u can tip
Katy4you: h Joo
Katy4you: yes but don.t ask us about to lick our pussy
Katy4you: ok
Katy4you: ?
Joooe3: why not lol
Katy4you: lol
Joooe3: sister?
Katy4you: because we are sisters
Katy4you: yes
Joooe3: nothing wrong with that?
Katy4you: lol
Katy4you: ok
Katy4you: is ur room and our rulles
Katy4you: try to respect it

Katy4you: our
kingdick1066: all 3 sisters?
billy5150: How many are there of you?????
dogman66: yepp all 3 sisters

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

I wanted to know too, so I looked into it.

Forest inventory is the systematic collection of data and forest information for assessment or analysis.

So she counts wood, but only when member's cams are on :whistle:

Reactions: Evvie
:whistle:

Attachments

• Mom and Daughter.png
    Mom and Daughter.png
    575.6 KB · Views: 321
I think this is kind of stupid. I don't see anything wrong as long as they aren't like making out, or doing anything sexual together. Shyutza && Bellashoor were on cam together the other night in Shy's room, && it was hilarious to see how they were teasing the boys. If you know both of them, you know they never show anything in free chat, So they were seriously just hanging out together. It was really awesome, && fun.

SNATCH said:
If you know both of them, you know they never show anything in free chat.

But what about group and private? Was their rule that no incestuous activity will take place, or was their teasing a way of getting members into a more intimate (and lucrative) place, where they were willing to go further?

LolasLiger said:
SNATCH said:
If you know both of them, you know they never show anything in free chat.

But what about group and private? Was their rule that no incestuous activity will take place, or was their teasing a way of getting members into a more intimate (and lucrative) place, where they were willing to go further?

Knowing Shy? No, that would not have happened in group or private.

Status
Not open for further replies.