AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smell Your Fingers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilianaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 10, 2013
Twitter Username
@LilianaXO
MFC Username
LilianaXO
:lol: :lol: :lol:

EmqG73W.jpg

Nail polish! and maybe some chicken, but its about to be all germx.
:lol: ( I love this thread idea)

Reactions: LilianaXO
Nothing whatsoever. I literally just got back from the bathroom and washed my hands with my homemade Lye soap. No dye's, no perfumes. So no scent at all that I can tell.

I'll go scratch stuff and get back to ya. :lol:

Reactions: Akabu and LilianaXO
Bell peppers and cheese.

I used my fingers to lick my bowl clean. :shifty:

No smell either. They smell like me I guess? Like Jerry tho, most of the shampoos/detergents/soaps in my house are handmade, so unless I've been cooking they just smell like Gemma.... or toddler I guess depending on what kinda day it is!!! (only parents will understand that I fear).

I made stir fry though, so before bath time they smelled delicious. Like sweet and sour sauce over curry.

Garlic and cigarettes.

I'm not even joking this time! I just made a noodle stir fry and then had a smoke... I'm usually just lying when I say I smell like garlic and smokes. :/

JoleneBrody said:
Garlic and cigarettes.

I'm not even joking this time! I just made a noodle stir fry and then had a smoke... I'm usually just lying when I say I smell like garlic and smokes. :/
Garlic and smoke does not offend my olfactory senses. ;)

Pumpkin Spicy soap smell (courtesy of the pumpkin shaped soap pump that contains soap that smells sort of pumpkin-y and kind of spicy :p)

Reactions: LilianaXO
Mud. Specifically 5% Bentonite, 125ppb NaCl and 28 ppb attapulgite.

Yeah, I had drilling fluids lab today and we had to make mud and do tests on it. I need to wash my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.