AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smoking (cigarettes)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started smoking newports, smoked them for years, woke up one day and thought my lungs had collapsed. Switched to camel lights (called blue now) and never looked back. Camel is great for having specials and they send me lots of coupons. Marlboro always seemed to give me a headache. I tried rolling my own for a while, using american spirit, but they were always too harsh for me and I kept breaking my rolling machine. DOH.

PinkiePixi said:
Lets see... my regular go to packs were Marlboro Menthol Lights... though before I turned into a brand loyalist, I would buy whatever the local quick check had sale/2fer packs of - usually Camel #9's and Kools... if I remember correctly. All menthol - I dont do regular cigarettes, hated em. I would go without smoking rather than smoke non-menthols!

You should try cloves... theyre pretty amazing delicious, but kind of heavy on the lungs.

I'm the OPPOSITE. I won't smoke if it means having to smoke menthol. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.