AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smoking (cigarettes)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
I recently (in the past couple of months) picked up the horrible yucky terrible habit of smoking cigarettes. As I'm a "late bloomer", I'm always interested in what other people like to smoke.

I started out on filtered American Spirits, which I think were pretty nice on the get-go. I then tried out ultra-filtered American Spirits, and I learned that it is possible for a cigarette to literally have no taste. I had to watch for the physical smoke to make sure I was actually inhaling anything. Then I tried regular American Spirits, which were pretty nice and I like them a lot. They are like... gentle slightly creamy smokey deliciousness.

Later on, because I was being a cheapass, I got Marlboro Specials, and holy tits is that a lungful of acidic chemical burn. This was when it struck me that different brands and varieties could actually have significantly different tastes. (Don't laugh, it just hadn't occurred to me).

So what do you smoke? Also what sensation does it put in your mouth? I am interested in trying different things but I'm not sure what to get.

Buy a pouch of Bugler and learn to roll your own. I love the aroma and it's fun to learn to control your fingers...I have to buy an extra thing of papers since I'm still clumsy and often screw it up and have to start all over. :)

Reactions: stu2 and Evvie
Here in Canada Drum prevails to the hand rolling artisan. It's nice, kind fruity. I've never developed the knack for rolling but if I have to longer papers are easier to work with.

I like my cigarettes just a little gritty so I usually go for Belmonts or Benson and Hedges black. Menthols are nice every once in a while when I need to give my olfactory senses a break.

Sobraine is like breathing in fresh air. It takes the fun out of smoking but they're sure pretty.

Malboro reds taste like gangster's perfume. Lucky Strike has a similar taste but not too sweet.

Lets see... my regular go to packs were Marlboro Menthol Lights... though before I turned into a brand loyalist, I would buy whatever the local quick check had sale/2fer packs of - usually Camel #9's and Kools... if I remember correctly. All menthol - I dont do regular cigarettes, hated em. I would go without smoking rather than smoke non-menthols!

You should try cloves... theyre pretty amazing delicious, but kind of heavy on the lungs.

Currently I smoke Marlboro Black Menthol 100's, but I'll grab Marlboro Menthol Lights or Marlboro Menthol, all 100's, if the store is out. If I'm being cheap, I'll go for Camel Crush since I almost always have Camel coupons laying around.

When I was younger it was Marlboro Medium's or Marlboro Light's. Non-menthol. It was a harsher taste/feeling in my lungs so I switched to Menthol and found them to be light and smooth.

Lucky strikes, I like the red ones (which are the stronger ones). They taste the best and don't hurt my throat/lungs like other fags do. I not a proper smoker, I only smoke when I drink, for some reason it makes me feel ill and sick normally, but when I'm drinking it's the best thing!

My lungs have started hurting a bit recently though so I'm going to have to start moving on to Marlboro lights, ugh, I hate light cigarettes.

my main smoke to feed the addiction is whatevers cheap, or whatever anyone else buys for me, but the camels with the little snap bulb of menthol are amazing, thought they tear the hell out of my lungs. my fave to smoke just for pleasure is the marlboro smooth. has a taste like andes thin mints, minty with a hint of chocolate. yeah its all chemical processed junk, but i might get a pack every 3 months of those

Nordling said:
Buy a pouch of Bugler and learn to roll your own. I love the aroma and it's fun to learn to control your fingers...I have to buy an extra thing of papers since I'm still clumsy and often screw it up and have to start all over. :)

+1 on roll your own as others have mentioned lots of variety of tobacco out there to buy to get different flavour. More important make to your own choice, tailor made thick, thin, long, small, loose, tight with a filter, without a filter get your own style. Other great advantage of doing your own (for me any way maybe you too Evvie) stick it in the ashtray as your typing online those 2 words you were going to type that turn into 200 or the one click that turns into 20 well turn round it’s still there not a cone of ash! Without being smutty hand made is the way to go for sure.

Reactions: Nordling
Djraum blacks are good tasting clove cigarette not sure if my spelling of the brand is right. They are sweet tasting. And electronic cigs are super tasty if you get the type you refill the nicotine juice
You can pick from loads of flavors. I have a box full of different flavored juice. All kinds of fruit and random food flavors from redbull to churro

MMmmmhmmm this is mah THREAD!
Fuck I love smoking! Currently I smoke Camel Filters full flavor or Camel Turkish Royale. Marlboro's taste like pure chemical to me.

I'm actually shopping around different E-cigs right now and hoping to make the switch. I would love to get the health benefits of quitting but I enjoy the act of smoking so much. I'm not even heavily addicted and if I'm lazy I can go days without even wanting to smoke but I thoroughly enjoy the act.

If you want to keep up with the fire sticks I would suggest sticking with American spirits. At least you know with AS's that you are only getting the negative effects of tobacco and not every chemical the big corps put in. If I wasn't planning the E-cig switch I would at least switch to AS's

Damn. I did not want to be the first to say this. :lol:

Stop now. While you are young. I am currently a smoker and I enjoy it, but it is an addiction, plain and simple. I have been lucky to have no health consequences so far but I wont fool myself into thinking that I will be the lucky one that never does. I will quit this year. Seriously, I will do it. :lol:

I have been smoking Marlboro Light 100's (Marlboro 100 gold they are called now) for many years now. Started with Marlboro Reds. I can't stand flavored or menthol cigarettes. Every brand tastes a bit different but once you are hooked you really don't care much about the flavor anymore. I find that whatever type I smoke, it is not as satisfying if you don't feel that hit at the back of the throat.

It is an expensive habit. I smoke less than a pack a day but it will only continue to become more expensive. Where I live, a pack a day habit costs $150 a month. :eek: Many other places it will cost a lot more. Quit now if you can.

I smoked for about 3 years in my teens. I liked menthol's and mostly smoked Salems. But I ended up quitting and was very happy about it.

Then I recently decided to cater to a regulars smoking fetish, bought a pack and now Ive been smoking again for about 4 or 5 months :-x

I like Marlboro lights. I can quit again, the only time I really crave a cigarette is in the mornings and its not even every day. Now I just enjoy smoking like Jolene. I know I need to quit again and probably will since it is a very expensive habit, that and my boyfriend hates it with a passion lol, and I dont blame him.

My mom likes to buy the tubes with filters and makes hers with a little rolling machine thingy. Saves her a lot of money.

American Spirit Mediums are da bomb but I really wish I could quit (again....)

Evvie said:
.....picked up the horrible yucky terrible habit of smoking cigarettes.

If you really feel this way, why on earth would you even start? :think:

Isabella_deL said:
Lucky strikes, I like the red ones (which are the stronger ones). They taste the best and don't hurt my throat/lungs like other fags do. I not a proper smoker, I only smoke when I drink, for some reason it makes me feel ill and sick normally, but when I'm drinking it's the best thing!

My lungs have started hurting a bit recently though so I'm going to have to start moving on to Marlboro lights, ugh, I hate light cigarettes.

That is the only time I smoked was when I drinking, not sure why cause I didn't like smoking at all any other time but it was pleasurable while drinking. Fortunately, I stopped in my early 20s. Watching my dad a life time light smoker (<1 pack a day) deal with emphysema was painful.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
I just went to the smoke shop and did a test run of an e-cig, got that throat hit I crave and bought the starter kit! It was way more satisfying than I expected!

Just throwing that out there.

Just Me said:

Stop now. While you are young. I am currently a smoker and I enjoy it, but it is an addiction, plain and simple. I have been lucky to have no health consequences so far but I wont fool myself into thinking that I will be the lucky one that never does. I will quit this year. Seriously, I will do it. :lol:

I have been smoking Marlboro Light 100's (Marlboro 100 gold they are called now) for many years now. Started with Marlboro Reds. I can't stand flavored or menthol cigarettes. Every brand tastes a bit different but once you are hooked you really don't care much about the flavor anymore. I find that whatever type I smoke, it is not as satisfying if you don't feel that hit at the back of the throat.

It is an expensive habit. I smoke less than a pack a day but it will only continue to become more expensive. Where I live, a pack a day habit costs $150 a month. :eek: Many other places it will cost a lot more. Quit now if you can.
I was going to make a joke in the first post about how we're all adults here and where people could stow lectures, but I didn't think it was necessary. I'm sorry that you're so disappointed you were the "first one" who decided to try and shame people about their life choices :( but now that you bring it up, I've actually never heard anyone say that much bad stuff about cigarettes. I didn't know they were addictive or that they cost money to buy! Do you think you could help me find some basic information on smoking? Because as you assumed, I, like most other smokers, actually know almost nothing about the risks involved.

Evvie said:
Just Me said:

I was going to make a joke in the first post about how we're all adults here and where people could stow lectures, but I didn't think it was necessary. I'm sorry that you're so disappointed you were the "first one" who decided to try and shame people about their life choices :( but now that you bring it up, I've actually never heard anyone say that much bad stuff about cigarettes. I didn't know they were addictive or that they cost money to buy! Do you think you could help me find some basic information on smoking? Because as you assumed, I, like most other smokers, actually know almost nothing about the risks involved.

I see what you did there.

Reactions: Evvie
Ok, now that I am home from work. Here is a picture of all my smoking stuffs. Pall Malls are my daily regular smoke. They are cheap and probably taste like crap but im used to smoking them so I don't notice anything. I have a pipe that is quite enjoyable to smoke when it's time to sit down and relax complete with vanilla and full flavored tobacco smoke, they both smoke smooth and the vanilla obviously has hints of that flavor. The metal monster in the back is an E-cig I made myself. Ended up being too bulky and the throat hit was a bit too much after a while. but the battery system was great. would last a week easy. then The Black/Silver thing is my Ego-C. Its a great tank system e-cig. Come with 2 batteries a few extra atomizers and a few tanks. the included tanks last about a day before you have to refill them, the silver one thats on there will last 3 or so days and that big clear tank will last a weekish. All of the bottles are flavors. complete list if you care to know is: Tobacco, Banana, Apple, Vanilla, Dunhill (English tobacco), Red Bull, Caramel Cappuccino, Vanilla Love x2, Menthol, Cinnamon Cheese Danish, Mountain Dew, Jamaican-Me-Vape (a fruity danish), Strawberry, Churro, Pudding Cake, and Bob's Krave Kutter (a tobacco flavor). If you want to know specifically how any of these are just ask and ill try to explain it as best as I can.

Reactions: Evvie
I used to smoke number 9's, mostly because my friend that got me into smoking (we would drink, I would start to bum from her, then started buying my own packs) smoked them and that was all I knew. Then I went through a Djarum Black phase, because...who hasn't? :shifty: Then I went through a swing-music phrase and started smoking a pipe. Wilshire was my favorite pipe tobacco. Then I got fancy and started smoking American Spirits, but they were a bit too heavy for me. Then I started being a dirty gutterpunk and smoking Pall Malls because they are cheap and I think they're pretty decent. Then I decided I wanted to go back to menthols, and then I couldn't make up my mind about menthol vs. non menthol so now I smoke camel crushes because, as RainbowBryte coined the phrase, I'm bismokesual. :lol:

I also love hookahs but it's been awhile since I've had mine, so I like to go to the hookah bars to get my fix on occasion. I love chocolate mint, vanilla, apple, mango...there have been very few flavors I haven't loved.

I've experimented with some e-cigs but I haven't gotten hardcore into it yet. I need to get on that.

JoleneBrody said:
I just went to the smoke shop and did a test run of an e-cig, got that throat hit I crave and bought the starter kit! It was way more satisfying than I expected!

Just throwing that out there.

I tried quitting going from reg cigs to e-cig, I couldnt do it. It wasnt the same at ALL. But after I managed to actually quit smoking for at least a week or so - I was fine on the e-cig, since I wasnt trying to directly compare to it my real cigs. The e-cig I use now is the Volcano Inferno, and other than the cartomizer issues I had (which theyre fixing for me) - its been pretty awesome! I also read online that some vapers will add a BIT of vodka to their juice, because that amps up the throat hit if the juice you have doesnt do it for you.

I smoke Camel Crush. I like it because I can get the smoothness of a regular Camel but then hike it up a notch by crushing the filter and making it a menthol. I may be a bit biased though because these are the cigs that first got introduced to me. And for those who want to quit, I think its more of a mind over matter type deal. But if you dont want to quit, then don't. Its that easy.

I love smoking (still sometimes wanna quit, been smoking for 15 years). Actually might even call it a fetish there because it kinda turns me on to see someone light one up :oops: Also seeing someone smoking naked after sex is so darn hot :-D

My brand is Rothmans King Size (british brand), I used to smoke Marlboro Reds until 6 years ago.

Also I'm a smoker who can't roll her own cigs, hence can't really save a buck or two. Thank gawd I moved to a country where a 20 pack is still bloody cheap compared with the prices on the old continent.

JordanBlack said:
I love smoking (still sometimes wanna quit, been smoking for 15 years). Actually might even call it a fetish there because it kinda turns me on to see someone light one up :oops: Also seeing someone smoking naked after sex is so darn hot :-D

My brand is Rothmans King Size (british brand), I used to smoke Marlboro Reds until 6 years ago.

Also I'm a smoker who can't roll her own cigs, hence can't really save a buck or two. Thank gawd I moved to a country where a 20 pack is still bloody cheap compared with the prices on the old continent.
Woo high five! I totally have a smoking fetish! A good looking person smoking in a certain way is a HUGE turn on for me. Makes my loins all thump thump.

I struggle through every episode of Mad Men...

Reactions: JordanBlack
(off-topic) Jolene you just made my day. I must confess that I've had a major crush on you since I started on mfc, on year ago :whistle:

Now topic related, I've also tried a couple of different e-cigs brands, but I must've picked the low quality ones, because they didn't do actually anything for me.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Evvie said:
Just Me said:

OMG no one ever does this on this message board. :roll: :lol:

You will also notice I gave advice, well not advice but my personal preferences about flavor. :thumbleft:

Ive been smoking for years. I started on Marlboro lights and got hooked. Ive tried Kool and a few cheapie ones my dad bought, plus Pall Mall. None were the same. Then i got switched to Marlboro Medium and i smoke those but the 72s cause theyre shorter. My fav though was always cloves. I just hate that they pop so much.

I would love to quit though. Im thinking an Ecig would be the way to go for me. Im just not sure what brand to pick at all.

Are you guys fucking for real.

We are not talking anymore...just grrrr

Newport 100s all the way. I like my Cadillac/Limos. The orginal, not the stupid new pointless red box.

I started smoking by rolling my own using American Spirt or Balle Shag.

Status
Not open for further replies.