AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account ....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Hello to all!
My name is Browett. and i want here maybe to explain misunderstanding that lead to ban my account. I wrote to support ticket nr 18277188. All what i want to explain is that I'm smoking only rolling taboco and I'm kinda heavy smoker and sometimes don't even use filters for cigarette instead if u are rolling them very slim the taste its more pleasurable that using a normal filter. I dont do other drug paraphernalia, beside tabaco and energy drink, which are legal unfortunate and about alcohol i hate it....i just have a beer can for moths just to compare toys with it, drinking one or 2 times in a year. Even once i have warned by team interrupting stream that im using other kind of form than specially designed for toy, meanwhile i was using same toy as regular size and not first time...So can some of Team of Chaturbate to consider my specification so otherwise was writed in support mail. Thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.