AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban without reasoning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2023
@punker barbie thank you very much for your time in advance.

CB Username - sangrael

When I tried to log into my CB account last night, I received a notification that my account had been banned, but did not state a specific reason.
I did submit a ticket asking what can be done, as I have received warning of potentially using toys that were too large, and I do my absolute best to stay within the guidelines. And that I would be more than happy to supply the exact measurements of said toys to get clarification as to what is and is not allowed. I really do wish to adhere to the guidelines and not cause any issues or hassle for the support team.

I have been reading the Terms and Conditions, and in Appendix C, Section 2, subsection iii; there is mention of a waiver and/or release of liability that could be signed to authorize use of toys. Is there any way that one could request said waiver/release of liability?
Again, thank you very much for your time, and i do hope you have a pleasant and enjoyable day

Status
Not open for further replies.