AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smoking fetish mom-babysitter clips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if you posted some more information here first, that way ladies can decide whether it's worth emailing you...it saves a lot of time instead of back and forth emails, or am I wrong in thinking that??
Maybe just describe what kind of scene you're looking for exactly, what you're going to pay for it, and where it's going to go/who is going to see it etc.
Cheers :)

I get the sneaking suspicion he wasn't looking to actually pay for them.

Reactions: LilyMarie
JerryBoBerry said:
Here's his only other post on the forum:
dinolad said:
Hi, I have posteda request for smoking fetish scenes as a smoking mom or babyistter, can u help, well rewarded, email is on the inital thread i posted

Hopefully he'll respond with answers to Audrey's post and then interested ladies can decide if they'd like to make some custom clips for him. :) We'll give him the benefit of the doubt since sometimes it can be difficult to communicate that you're looking for a custom clip and what price range you're looking at.

Reactions: LadyLuna
dinolad said:
I am seeking smoking fetish scenes with a mom or babysitter smoking, can anyone help, please email me stellastonexx@gmail.com

Curious what you mean by babysitter? Youre not looking for a mother or baby sitter to actually have a child in the scene, are you?

Rose said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Here's his only other post on the forum:
dinolad said:
Hi, I have posteda request for smoking fetish scenes as a smoking mom or babyistter, can u help, well rewarded, email is on the inital thread i posted

Hopefully he'll respond with answers to Audrey's post and then interested ladies can decide if they'd like to make some custom clips for him. :) We'll give him the benefit of the doubt since sometimes it can be difficult to communicate that you're looking for a custom clip and what price range you're looking at.

I stand corrected. Cool :shifty:

Reactions: Rose
When someone leaves their e-mail address on a forum, they usually don't plan to ever come back to said forum :? I'd love to be proven wrong, though...

Reactions: Rose
AnaVictoriaXO said:
dinolad said:
I am seeking smoking fetish scenes with a mom or babysitter smoking, can anyone help, please email me stellastonexx@gmail.com

Curious what you mean by babysitter? Youre not looking for a mother or baby sitter to actually have a child in the scene, are you?

I am hoping this is not the guy who messaged me a week or so ago asking for said clip, and then following up by asking if I could have an actual child in the scene to make it more realistic. That made me angry the whole day. :angry4:

Status
Not open for further replies.