AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smurf Gallery

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
Is anyone else getting the random Smurf posts in the private gallery?

t1477.jpg

cwfNO.jpg

zdM2u.jpg

I have been seeing a lot of them lately and wondering if it's just me that is seeing them.

O.O

Smurfs? Or avatars?

Same here, every few private gallery captures are blue toned. Noticed it yesterday as well.

video codec issue, dunno on whose end though - I'm assuming they dont look like that in live cam...I've had it in vlc on some movie files

i was gonna post this in the weird model caps thread. was thinking the model had done it on purpose and a lucky break brought it to the gallery.
now i see the truth. mfc is being all mfc about it.
(also, naomi is looking as hot as always.)

Attachments

• smurf.jpg
    smurf.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 333
Thank you for reminding me to check my gallery, I always forget about that gem. Mine had a ton of bluey's too. I think it's funny that "raspberrygirl" is one of them... blue raspberry is yummy (when on candy, at least.)

SkyBlueUK said:
And there I was thinking I was gonna come across an entire thread dedicated to my blueness!
I hate to see a pretty lady disappointed... so I made you Smurfette. :3

My mouse died, please excuse the poor quality. Hard to be very detailed with a laptop touch pad :(

Jebbaz said:
SkyBlueUK said:
And there I was thinking I was gonna come across an entire thread dedicated to my blueness!
I hate to see a pretty lady disappointed... so I made you Smurfette. :3

My mouse died, please excuse the poor quality. Hard to be very detailed with a laptop touch pad :(

hehehe thank you very much!
i might pop that on my profile!!!
oooh or make an emote of it so when i get asked 100 times a day if im a smurf i can post that!!!!
xx

Female smurfs aren't natural but were created by Gargamel. There are three female smurfs, Smurfette, Sassette, and Granny Smurf. Although Granny Smurf was never explained, one can assume that she was somehow created through sorcery.

Mikeythegeek said:
I got quite a few blue ones too. Unfortunately, one of those blue ones is not hiding something that is making me sick. On the grounds of decency, I will not post it here.
BluPoo?

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
I got quite a few blue ones too. Unfortunately, one of those blue ones is not hiding something that is making me sick. On the grounds of decency, I will not post it here.
BluPoo?
No, not poo. It's 1 girl puking on another, at least that's how it looks to me. I've sent the image to MFC.
So BlueSpew! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.