AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat dirty talk pricing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Treasure Island
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@BelleConstanze
Chaturbate Username
stanzie_belle
I have a month snap, which I started a few weeks ago (new to camming). I do respond to DMs in my snap right now and dont mind as I just check a couple times a day. I have a client who has requested we set aside a time to do sext or dirty talk sometime this week. I am not sure how much to charge for this.... if they want to have a "session" it sounds like they would like to have a continuous, uninterrupted conversation for awhile.

How much do people charge for something like this? Do people charge per minute? Im not considering having different levels of snap... as tbh I think I might switch to only fans soon (hence why I' doing a monthly subscription). But for now I'd like to be able to offer this as an add on. How much do people off for custom pics or vids over snap?

Thanks - I am clueless on this right now!

I had a similar issue on telegram. Usually I take my private price as a reference for texting /2, because I don't have to be on my computer/use make up/dress for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.