AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat vs snapcentro

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilahMercy

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 26, 2017
Twitter Username
@MercyLilah
Chaturbate Username
lilahmercy
Hi Im a new camgirl and was wondering what peoples opinion is on using snapcentro vs snapchat? I haven't found many threads on snapcentro but I believe it's still pretty new. I only cam 3 or 4 days a week and wanted to offer something extra for the days I don't cam.

Snapcentro is a platform that allows you to sell your premium snapchat account to people wanting to buy it. It doesn't replace snapchat, so you would still need a snapchat account in order for you to even make an account on snapcentro. It essentially just makes payment and membership options a little more convenient.
Hope this helps!

Snapcentro is a platform that allows you to sell your premium snapchat account to people wanting to buy it. It doesn't replace snapchat, so you would still need a snapchat account in order for you to even make an account on snapcentro. It essentially just makes payment and membership options a little more convenient.
Hope this helps!
Thank you! This does help. I've been putting off getting a snapcentro account because I was under the impression it was completely different from snapchat and i havent seen many models using it.

Maybe dumb question: what's the process of exchanging money for photos on snapchat?

It's going to vary from model to model. Some just sell a premium or VIP snapchat, others take snapcash or other payment for individual nudes.

Maybe dumb question: what's the process of exchanging money for photos on snapchat?

On mfc, guys just send me the correct amount of tokens, and then I give them my user name and we add each other. Personally I just post my snaps to my story so they can be watched as many times as whoever wants to watch them wants to, I don't mind it. I only send people personal snaps about when I'm going online or if they've earned it. (however you're not suppose to use snapchat for this and possibly can get your account deleted, I wonder if posting them to your story is more risky? :wondering:)

Status
Not open for further replies.