AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I broke my cherry ... I cammed tonight!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EroticAthena

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 28, 2015
www.eroticathena.com
Twitter Username
@eroticathena
Chaturbate Username
eroticathena
Ok soo I finally took the plunge tonight. It was awesome. The people who came by were AWESOME! I didn't have to use the banhammer at all.

However, I didn't make much money about ($17/ 2.5 hours). That was ok though because tonight was all about meeting people and becoming comfortable.

My HD cam wouldn't run without huge lag so I used my laptop cam.

I also accidentally had my panties inside out/ tag and all....

It was fun though and lots of people said they followed me. SO we will see. I was just really lucky everyone was soo nice. I hope lightning strikes twice.

Soo I figured out how to see my followers... I got 58 (followers) tonight... but the most people in my room at one time was like 32.... is this good or do followers not really mean anything?

I don't think the actual amount of followers is important, but having them is useful.
If you look near the top of a your broadcast page, you can send an email to all of your followers letting them know when you're online.

On CB it'll be in your bio. I've never used MFC much, but I think you see them on your friends list.
I also highly recommend getting verified model status on here. The "models only" section has tons of super useful information.
Here's the thread to help you get verified
:)

Reactions: EroticAthena
Day 2 made a little more... got some more followers... was really pumped about the fact I had many repeat customers and one gentleman that was fairly generous.

They made me feel sexy... it was nice :)

Congrats. You have new girl status now, so make the most of it. Stay consistent with your schedule so you'll have plenty of regulars when the newness wears off.

Actually I never got the new tag :-( I didn't realize they started it from the moment they reviewed your ID and stuff (i'm on CB) and it took me too long to take the plunge lol. But I do have a few regulars soo that is awesome ... Thanks to everyone for their support

Reactions: LittleLei
Thank you so much if it wasn't for this forum I don't think I would've ever taken the plunge I've been averaging about $50 a day but I work a regular job too so I usually only do 2 to 3 hour shifts ....tonight though we had a great time and like a pajama party afterwards kind of it was a lot of fun and I think that I have attracted a lot of great people to my room so I just have to keep that up and eventually it will move forward. My room counts are still pretty low with only about 15-30 people so for chaturbate that's very low. But I already have a hell of a lot of followers so that's pretty cool

Happy camming! It sounds like you are having fun on your shifts and have a positive outlook, which are two very important factors for creating the ambience and vibe for your room. Keep it up!

Reactions: EroticAthena
Status
Not open for further replies.