AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I found out who Drey Carey is dating..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SinScarlett said:
Here's my problem with this whole thing:

“Drew really wants to take the relationship to the next level,” the insider says. “She currently only has sex with girls in her videos, which is fine with Drew, but he will not propose until she’s done. He doesn’t want a wife who gets naked in front of strangers!”

A) So (assuming that the scumbag "insider" even knows wtf they're talking about) it's ok to have a girlfriend who's a successful cam model, but not a wife who's a successful cam model? You want her to abandon her source of income and her business that provides for her child - the very same business you found her by - just because it displeases your twisted sense of morality? GTFO with that shit. Take your white knight syndrome somewhere else, please and thank you.

B) When in the everliving fuckity fuck will society/men stop thinking that a woman having sex with another woman doesn't pose a "threat" because women don't have penises and therefore could neeeeever provide the same sort of gratification that a man's dick could? It's demeaning, it's sexist, and it's bullshit. Sex with another woman is G R E A T and will provide orgasms and feelings (gasp!) too. If your partner is having sex with another person, male/female/whatever, then NEWSFLASH - they're being fulfilled by someone else, regardless of what is between that person's legs. Either be ok with it or don't, but don't kid yourself with the notion that women are somehow inferior. We OWN vaginas, you think we don't know how to please one?

:hand: :naughty: :snooty:

It says:
“He doesn’t want a wife who gets naked in front of strangers!”

So it would seem he is fine with it being behind closed doors, but not for public display. He has the right to say he won't propose until a decision is made, but at the same time I can agree it is somewhat hypocritical of him given his checkered past regarding women in a certain line of work. There was also speculation that Niki was in that line of work prior to camming, but again that is speculation and rumor.

As kickaz already stated her personal details were posted quite sometime ago from her mugshots that were found online. I think the fact that her son was publicly outed in all of this is the most unfortunate aspect of it as. Niki is an adult and can fend for herself, but the child is 9 and doesn't have any say in the choices his mother makes. I personally hope he is doing alright through all of this, because this sort of stuff can leave scars on the inside and have a major impact in the mental growth and stability of a child.

My guess is that Niki will be absolutely fine. It is not surprising that she has been 'in hiding' so to speak since this broke. Although her Twitter feed has been nothing but just retweets for a while now and some publicist from Drew's camp is likely coaching her on what happens next.

SinScarlett said:
A) So (assuming that the scumbag "insider" even knows wtf they're talking about) it's ok to have a girlfriend who's a successful cam model, but not a wife who's a successful cam model? You want her to abandon her source of income and her business that provides for her child - the very same business you found her by - just because it displeases your twisted sense of morality? GTFO with that shit. Take your white knight syndrome somewhere else, please and thank you.

How do you know that he wasn't up front with her about this before they got serious? Maybe she agreed to it before she moved over to his city. People make career ending sacrifices for their relationship all the time. Who are we to judge if it's right or wrong if they are both the ones who made the decision and ultimately are content and happy with it? Regardless if it's true or not, it's their life and we should not judge either one of them for any decisions they make for each other. We don't have to agree with it, but we should be respectful.

SinScarlett said:
B) When in the everliving fuckity fuck will society/men stop thinking that a woman having sex with another woman doesn't pose a "threat" because women don't have penises and therefore could neeeeever provide the same sort of gratification that a man's dick could? It's demeaning, it's sexist, and it's bullshit. Sex with another woman is G R E A T and will provide orgasms and feelings (gasp!) too. If your partner is having sex with another person, male/female/whatever, then NEWSFLASH - they're being fulfilled by someone else, regardless of what is between that person's legs. Either be ok with it or don't, but don't kid yourself with the notion that women are somehow inferior. We OWN vaginas, you think we don't know how to please one?

I'm not sure where this came from. The article mentioned she was recording videos with other girls for her line of work, not going out and hunting for female relationships. To me this sounds like Drew is fine with her do her job just as she was before he was involved. This should make you happy based on what you said in your first paragraph. Instead, you decided to attack him and society/men as a whole. I think it's a little too extreme for you to generalize that's how it always viewed -- especially trying to infer that's how Drew views her continuing to make videos with other girls for her job.

I hope they are in love and things work out for them for the long haul. That's all that should matter to us.

JerryBoBerry said:
eyeteach said:
Wow, Drew and I have something in common! He has $165 mil and I've got 1.65...any takers, ladies??? :dance:

$1.65 ... :think: :think: :think: Throw in a soft taco supreme and I'm yours.

Soft taco's are ALWAYS a positive.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I doubt anyone in the Drew Carey realm of money making expects to find a partner with an equal bank account. Someone always makes more in a relationship. That doesn't mean the other person is there for the money. There's zero debating that an mfc top 100 model is making substantially more than the average American.

SinScarlett said:

“Drew really wants to take the relationship to the next level,” the insider says. “She currently only has sex with girls in her videos, which is fine with Drew, but he will not propose until she’s done. He doesn’t want a wife who gets naked in front of strangers!”

Perhaps she has an end date in mind (as I'd imagine most of us probably have thought about it some) and this is all something they've discussed. Camming isn't a forever kind of career so it seems harsh to act like he's being a white knight, especially when it could very well be her decision to hold off on marriage until she's ready to walk away from cam.

This thread is all sorts of silly speculation right now.

Bocefish said:
SinScarlett said:

I can see his point, he's a well known celebrity. If you don't think that makes a huge difference, then stop blocking local areas and advertise what you do and how much you charge at your husband's or significant other's work place, local newspapers... because that's what the media will do to them.

How many married women do you think would still cam if they couldn't block their areas of choice and have some basic sense of self and family anonymity?

I'd guess not too many.

:twocents-02cents:

:hello2:

Um, yeah, about that..... I was engaged when I started camming. I got married and continued to cam. Someone sent nudes to my uncle, we brushed it off and I kept camming. I've never bothered with geo-blocking.

But, I'm not your average camgirl - I don't give a shit.

Yeah I have to agree with sweetsaffron. Granted, I use geoblocking on mfc since I did public shows there, but on kinklive and sm, I give no fucks. The main Mr has no problem with camming and our friends have no problem with camming so what's the point? Parents know I do art nude modelling as well.

Good on drew, good on nikki! I wish them the best of luck. Still hate how even high profile people's bedroom habits seem to be a source of interest. I would hate that kind of scrutiny. Private life should be able to stay private.

Hey, all we have here is a trash tabloid article, none of what is said can be asserted true, so all the "Drew said this, Drew said that" so far is bullshit. We don't really know if he asked her to stop camming, we don't really know if he has a problem with lesbian videos. It's all hearsay.

SinScarlett said:

Sex with another woman is G R E A T and will provide orgasms and feelings (gasp!) too. If your partner is having sex with another person, male/female/whatever, then NEWSFLASH - they're being fulfilled by someone else, regardless of what is between that person's legs. Either be ok with it or don't, but don't kid yourself with the notion that women are somehow inferior. We OWN vaginas, you think we don't know how to please one?

Not to hijack this thread but a fuck buddy I had once said something similar to me. Actually what she said was, "You eat pussy like a girl."
Wait, wut???
"No, what I mean is that a woman knows what gets another woman off. Every other guy I've been with before you just tongue fucked when they tried to go down on me and couldn't get me off; you know what to do with my clit, how to work your fingers in me and knew right where to touch my spot. You're the first guy to eat me out that made me climax. By the way, you could trim your fingernails a bit more."
"So I'm the first, huh?"
"Yes Einstein, you're the first guy. My girl friend can do it, but you're the first dude."

To my recollection that's about how that conversation went that night.

#swag :cool:

eyeteach said:
SinScarlett said:

Sex with another woman is G R E A T and will provide orgasms and feelings (gasp!) too. If your partner is having sex with another person, male/female/whatever, then NEWSFLASH - they're being fulfilled by someone else, regardless of what is between that person's legs. Either be ok with it or don't, but don't kid yourself with the notion that women are somehow inferior. We OWN vaginas, you think we don't know how to please one?

Not to hijack this thread but a fuck buddy I had once said something similar to me. Actually what she said was, "You eat pussy like a girl."
Wait, wut???
"No, what I mean is that a woman knows what gets another woman off. Every other guy I've been with before you just tongue fucked when they tried to go down on me and couldn't get me off; you know what to do with my clit, how to work your fingers in me and knew right where to touch my spot. You're the first guy to eat me out that made me climax. By the way, you could trim your fingernails a bit more."
"So I'm the first, huh?"
"Yes Einstein, you're the first guy. My girl friend can do it, but you're the first dude."

wftZaij.jpg

eyeteach said:
SinScarlett said:

Wait, wut???
"So I'm the first, huh?"

As long as we're arbitrarily bragging about our sexual conquests, I was in a club once and this girl came up to me and was like "ooh, boy, I wanna suck your dick right here, right now" and I was like "but there are other women here, they'll only get jealous and I don't wanna cause you any trouble" so she undid my fly and flopped my dick out (which, by the way, is frankly fucking elephantine) and led me by my cock out of the club and back to her apartment at which point I met her two room mates who were from Sweden - international models can you believe it? - and who were scissoring one another when we walked in only to stop abruptly, take one look at my cock - which by this time was erect - and simultaneously declare "fuck scissoring and fuck pussy when we could be wrapping our voluptuous lips around that perfect cock while that other girl lovingly caresses your balls and you eat her delicate vagina and expertly finger our dripping wet cunts", so that's exactly what I did and before I knew it I had all three of them experiencing what has since been described to me as "simply the best and most exhilarating orgasm of our lives, a blissed out dream of a sexual encounter that will likely never be beat" and to thank me they spent the next 12 hours taking turns alternately fucking and sucking me until I decided enough was enough and I was bored, at which point I called a cab and said my goodbyes.

Back on topic... another thing which hasn't been mentioned about Drew not wanting his wife to do nekkid cum shows for strangers... is that Niki may not even want to continue being a cam girl when or if she marries a guy with a net worth of $165 million. I think we all know camming isn't exactly the first choice for most women with nearly unlimited means, especially for a mother with school aged children.

On a lighter note... I could totally picture Niki in place of Julia Roberts :p

Seriously there bob, you should've had a thorough check-up before that brain aneurysm popped.

mynameisbob84 said:
As long as we're arbitrarily bragging about our sexual conquests, I was in a club once and this girl came up to me and was like "ooh, boy, I wanna suck your dick right here, right now" and I was like "but there are other women here, they'll only get jealous and I don't wanna cause you any trouble" so she undid my fly and flopped my dick out (which, by the way, is frankly fucking elephantine) and led me by my cock out of the club and back to her apartment at which point I met her two room mates who were from Sweden - international models can you believe it? - and who were scissoring one another when we walked in only to stop abruptly, take one look at my cock - which by this time was erect - and simultaneously declare "fuck scissoring and fuck pussy when we could be wrapping our voluptuous lips around that perfect cock while that other girl lovingly caresses your balls and you eat her delicate vagina and expertly finger our dripping wet cunts", so that's exactly what I did and before I knew it I had all three of them experiencing what has since been described to me as "simply the best and most exhilarating orgasm of our lives, a blissed out dream of a sexual encounter that will likely never be beat" and to thank me they spent the next 12 hours taking turns alternately fucking and sucking me until I decided enough was enough and I was bored, at which point I called a cab and said my goodbyes.

At no point during this encounter did you get any of them to make you a sammich?

Attachments

• 609a1d55.gif
    609a1d55.gif
    198.4 KB · Views: 490
JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:

At no point during this encounter did you get any of them to make you a sammich?

Oh shit, I forgot to mention their other housemate - gourmet chef from France (and part-time swimwear model)...

bawksy said:
A couple people have mentioned that her real name got leaked a long time ago due to her arrest records and stuff. Here's some sauce to go with it. I found it on 4chan at least 3 years ago. Not sure why I saved it.

While her name's already been linked in this thread and she's probably moved since her arrest, posting her exact address here seems a little shitty.

mynameisbob84 said:
bawksy said:
A couple people have mentioned that her real name got leaked a long time ago due to her arrest records and stuff. Here's some sauce to go with it. I found it on 4chan at least 3 years ago. Not sure why I saved it.

While her name's already been linked in this thread and she's probably moved since her arrest, posting her exact address here seems a little shitty.
And I deleted it the last time Bawksy posted it too...

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
bawksy said:

And I deleted it the last time Bawksy posted it too...
One day I guess I'll understand why that guy is still allowed to post on this forum.
But today is not that day. :think:

LacieLaPlante said:
I wonder how often Drew Carey still peruses MFC, said he was a regular before they took any plunge!
Can't say for sure but rumor is he's trying to buy a house for AndiPurrs, CodiLake and NataliaGrey now.

</end sarcasm>

Reactions: Jupiter551
JerryBoBerry said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I wonder how often Drew Carey still peruses MFC, said he was a regular before they took any plunge!
Can't say for sure but rumor is he's trying to buy a house for AndiPurrs, CodiLake and NataliaGrey now.

</end sarcasm>

Aw that explains how NataliaGrey just bought a house. I wonder if Drew Carey screen name is Ninja,that guy is so popular.

</end sarcasm>

How fun would it be to go around buying life changing things for people? Bam. Have a house! I feel good when I have enough money to throw a good tip at my local pizza dudes. Being able to be that generous would be thrilling.

Re the whole: why do some guys have a problem with their partner being with another guy but not with another woman

A man can make a woman pregnant. A woman cannot make a woman pregnant. Maybe he just wants to know for absolute fact without genetic testing that the children are his?

Some women have issues with their man being with other women, but not with other men, for the same reason.

JickyJuly said:
How fun would it be to go around buying life changing things for people? Bam. Have a house! I feel good when I have enough money to throw a good tip at my local pizza dudes. Being able to be that generous would be thrilling.

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, the people that tend to get the amount of money necessary to do that are not the kind to be very generous. And the people that are that generous tend not to get large amounts of money.

LadyLuna said:
Re the whole: why do some guys have a problem with their partner being with another guy but not with another woman

Another woman isn't going to threaten his masculinity as easily as another man. Also, many men subconsciously see their girlfriend/wife as property and most aren't going to want to share with another man. Not saying that train of thinking is correct, but it happens.

Having sex with a woman and having sex with a man are two completely different experiences. I feel like comparing them is a little silly.

I don't understand why people are so hung up on a man being OK with sharing his wife with other woman but not with men, it's not the same thing. It never will be the same thing. If it were sexual preferences wouldn't exist.

I need to keep my eyes open on tonight's DWTS. She may actually be there as his guest for the finale. lol

JoleneBrody said:
Having sex with a woman and having sex with a man are two completely different experiences. I feel like comparing them is a little silly.

I don't understand why people are so hung up on a man being OK with sharing his wife with other woman but not with men, it's not the same thing. It never will be the same thing. If it were sexual preferences wouldn't exist.

Well said, but if a guy said that... it would probably come off as sexist for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.