AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I found out who Drey Carey is dating..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoleneBrody said:
Having sex with a woman and having sex with a man are two completely different experiences. I feel like comparing them is a little silly.

I don't understand why people are so hung up on a man being OK with sharing his wife with other woman but not with men, it's not the same thing. It never will be the same thing. If it were sexual preferences wouldn't exist.

Is it weird that I'd be leery of either situation? Recipe for disaster.

Reactions: LadyLuna
So she was online today. Had a countdown going, as it neared completion she logged off. I wasn't there right at the moment she logged off so I have no idea the reason.

However, after she logged off, people started bringing this situation up and talking shit about her and anybody that tips her. It was pretty sad honestly.

Ofcourse they were only brave enough to talk about it while she's offline.

Sorry I'm been MIA lately and late to this thread. As part of Niki's Rat Pack, I wanted to make a comment or two. I'm happy for Niki and I wish her all the best. I hate that this information about her real life has been leaked out about her and her child.

As one of her regulars, I plan to continue to see her when I can. I think she's a great woman who has a very kind spirit and soul. I'm extremely proud to be one of her fans.

That's all I have to say. Thanks.

Kunra9 said:
So she was online today. Had a countdown going, as it neared completion she logged off. I wasn't there right at the moment she logged off so I have no idea the reason.

However, after she logged off, people started bringing this situation up and talking shit about her and anybody that tips her. It was pretty sad honestly.

Ofcourse they were only brave enough to talk about it while she's offline.
I agreed. It took me a little bit to fully understand what was going on. I hated that I didn't see her. I do hope she gets back on soon.

JoleneBrody said:
I don't understand why people are so hung up on a man being OK with sharing his wife with other woman but not with men, it's not the same thing. It never will be the same thing. If it were sexual preferences wouldn't exist.
Maybe that last part is the issue - there are some people that I suspect deep-down don't think female bisexuality or even lesbianism is a "thing" in the same way that male homosexuality is.
Another facet of sexism I guess.

Reactions: LadyLuna
What a great comment

Props to Mr Carey for spending his money wisely. young poon is what it is all about.

JoleneBrody said:
Having sex with a woman and having sex with a man are two completely different experiences. I feel like comparing them is a little silly.

Makes sense, and probably is the reason some men are less threatened with their SO being with someone of the same sex. I think though that a more common reason is that a lot of men have a fantasy about lesbians and bisexual women...and consciously or unconsciously, they think that maybe their SO will "share" their female lovers with them.

She's online again today and for the most part, nobody is really mentioning it.

One person changed their name to "DrewCarey_" and tipped 20.

And one random premium said "Hi! How's Drew?" which she ignored.

Although I have no doubt people will start trashing her as soon as she logs off.

Kunra9 said:
She's online again today and for the most part, nobody is really mentioning it.

One person changed their name to "DrewCarey_" and tipped 20.

And one random premium said "Hi! How's Drew?" which she ignored.

Although I have no doubt people will start trashing her as soon as she logs off.

I was there until the end and stayed a few minutes after. I didn't see any indication of the trolls crawling out of the woodwork this time. :) When Niki leaves, I normally move on anyway.

There were a few stupid guys during the chat session. Normally, if I saw anything Niki and I got annoy by, I did a quick instant yellow wall just to clear the screen some. For the most part, it was like old times with a great friend. Sometimes I just don't know how much I miss someone until I see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.