AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I got my first warning today for swimming in my backyard and I am pissed!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkChick420

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 19, 2014
Spokane Valley, WA
Twitter Username
@PunkChik420
MFC Username
PunkChick420
Chaturbate Username
PunkChick420
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/151449/PunkChick420/
I have been camming on Mfc for almost 5 years now and I received my first warning today! I got a warning for swimming in my private pool in my backyard! I don't understand why it is such a problem!! I am so pissed off! Mfc claimed that it is not private property, which it is! My backyard is almost an acre! Has anyone else received a warning for this?

I have been camming on Mfc for almost 5 years now and I received my first warning today! I got a warning for swimming in my private pool in my backyard! I don't understand why it is such a problem!! I am so pissed off! Mfc claimed that it is not private property, which it is! My backyard is almost an acre! Has anyone else received a warning for this?
That really sucks. I did hear another model asked MFC ahead of time to do a show in her own private backyard and they said no, too.

I think maybe they're taking this whole thing too far. I get they're trying to avoid fiascos like the ones from months ago in libraries and such, but I don't think they should be so quick to ban when it's obvious it's private property and no one else is around. I'm guessing they don't want to spend too much time investigating every scenario and you know there will be people trying to dupe them, but it sucks to be penalized for doing nothing wrong like in your case. (Unless there is other information you're not sharing that could have made the situation more warn-able.)

That really sucks. I did hear another model asked MFC ahead of time to do a show in her own private backyard and they said no, too.

I think maybe they're taking this whole thing too far. I get they're trying to avoid fiascos like the ones from months ago in libraries and such, but I don't think they should be so quick to ban when it's obvious it's private property and no one else is around. I'm guessing they don't want to spend too much time investigating every scenario and you know there will be people trying to dupe them, but it sucks to be penalized for doing nothing wrong like in your case. (Unless there is other information you're not sharing that could have made the situation more warn-able.)

Nothing withheld lol. I have agoraphobia and have not left my yard in 6 years so broadcasting in public would never happen. The sad thing is that I wasn't even in my pool when I got the warning. I was inside my house on cam and had been out of the pool for a good 40 minutes. I have swam in my pool many times before and never got a warning until now. When I emailed them to explain that I was on my own private property and have lots of privacy they told me and I quote "Please do not broadcast from this location or we will be forced to close your account" With all of the new "policies" they are implementing they are going to lose a lot of models! I don't make nearly as much money as most of the models on Mfc but if this kind of thing keeps happening I will gladly give Mfc up and cam somewhere else that actually appreciates their models!

Oh my god! Lmao!! If only that would work for me lol.

lol! actually even miss mfc had to close that show lol!
I am not a model yet but mfc I think is trying to protect itself and all models this way is not like the site is judgemental far from it I think the site is awesome and very free but it is the law and law needs to be obeyed so better safe than sorry and is hard to tell where the place is when is outside so better avoid and swim in bathtub instead?- it still is the most free site on the net I can't wait to play there!

Reactions: Puffin
i guess myfreecams is just trying to cover their asses? from what i know in some states, being naked in your own backyard/ being naked in your own backyard with the intent to arouse/ sexual activity could be "indecent exposure" if someone could see you and it is probably hard for myfreecams to determine how secluded and safe from outside views your backyard is?

i think they are taking it too far, but i still think they are the most relaxed about rules in comparison to other camsites.

i guess myfreecams is just trying to cover their asses? from what i know in some states, being naked in your own backyard/ being naked in your own backyard with the intent to arouse/ sexual activity could be "indecent exposure" if someone could see you and it is probably hard for myfreecams to determine how secluded and safe from outside views your backyard is?
but it's absurd!! Also, I never heard of those laws banning being naked on your own backyard o_O

I once sent MFC an email asking if I could cam from a pool in a completely private yard.

They asked for pictures of the area to make sure it was private. I never got around to responding - but a few months later I cammed from there anyway. I didn't reach my "hop in the pool" goal though, so it was mostly me hanging out. Never got a warning.

Another model on here sent MFC pics and asked permission to cam from (her own) private, fenced in yard. They said no.

Moral of story: MFC makes no sense.

Do you have any "cam enemies" that might have gone out of their way to report you? Not sure how much it would help, but did you write to MFC to explain the situation? Maybe ask why it wasn't okay?

Yup I was the model who tried to cover my bases and emailed MFC letting them know I would be broadcasting from my privacy fenced back yard. They asked for pictures so I sent a few and then responded saying that I could not broadcast. I have the tall white vinyl fencing so it's completely solid, etc.

I think it's total bullshit. Especially because I see girls in their backyard all. the. time. I've even seen people passing by a camera and nada. The problem is that I won't risk it but MFC really doesn't have a consistent rule adherence, quite obviously.

Sorry that happened to you.

but it's absurd!! Also, I never heard of those laws banning being naked on your own backyard o_O

i looked it up here : http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31193
out of interest and it's about IF someone can see you. so as long as your fence is high enough and not seethrough you are fine :)

i find it ridiculous that they can't be clear with their rules, it's just unfair... i've seen so many girls do shows in their backyard .
but for mfc it is probably not even about law, i mean they tolerate smoking weed on cam..they probably want to avoid another media scandal.

This makes me wonder: a lot of the popularity of the Cam Mansion and Camgirls Take programs (for both models and members) is the fun outside times. Whether it's in the pool, hot tub, or just the yard area, it gives the chance for so many models to cam together while having fun. I just wonder if they'll try to shut those down as well with them being such huge money-makers.

To be honest, this is getting out of hand, in my opinion. I don't cam outside, but I liked the option being available. Ugh.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LydiaFrost
And it's so weird when you consider that last weekend, lot of girls cammed from Exotica Dallas, which is a public space by all definitions, (and had men on cam everywhere)

Is not Exotica on private property? People are screened, so no minors. But, yeah, MFC rules are a mess.

Is it possible it is varying by state? Maybe they turned down model requests based on location? Obscenity laws are weird and vary quite a bit.

Is not Exotica on private property? People are screened, so no minors. But, yeah, MFC rules are a mess.

Exotica and AVN are held at public convention center, while they check ID (at least to the last one I went long ago). They are public event and public nudity laws would apply although tend not to be vigorously enforced. But ya there is certainly plenty of nudity, and men on camera and lots of models stream from them. So I don't understand at all why MFC wouldn't let you cam from secluded place on your own property.

I once sent MFC an email asking if I could cam from a pool in a completely private yard.

They asked for pictures of the area to make sure it was private. I never got around to responding - but a few months later I cammed from there anyway. I didn't reach my "hop in the pool" goal though, so it was mostly me hanging out. Never got a warning.

Another model on here sent MFC pics and asked permission to cam from (her own) private, fenced in yard. They said no.

Moral of story: MFC makes no sense.

Do you have any "cam enemies" that might have gone out of their way to report you? Not sure how much it would help, but did you write to MFC to explain the situation? Maybe ask why it wasn't okay?

Yeah I emailed them and told them that I have an acre of property and plenty of privacy. But they just threatened to close my account if I cam from my pool. There is no laws about being naked in your backyard here. In fact is even legal to be topless in public here.There are no laws against it.

okay well I just wanted to say in defense of mfc is not mfc that is taking it too far but society and mfc just wants to stay functional as a website so must follow the law and with so many models ever changing scenarios is easier to say do the camming indoors and as far as society is I think is taking it too far that nudity is such a big deal or even dress sexy is a big deal but if it was not there would be less fun and money in camming

i looked it up here : http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31193
out of interest and it's about IF someone can see you. so as long as your fence is high enough and not seethrough you are fine :)

i find it ridiculous that they can't be clear with their rules, it's just unfair... i've seen so many girls do shows in their backyard .
but for mfc it is probably not even about law, i mean they tolerate smoking weed on cam..they probably want to avoid another media scandal.

MFC is weird about cannabis I had a model bong smoking gif I uploaded rejected, so I changed its name to tobacco and they were okay with it.

when you buy tickets to an adult convention you have your ID checked, and you consent to being on film. They can take your picture and use it for advertising or any other purpose - because there are cameras everywhere there. So MFC would not be sued.

i know. but it still is in some areas and they don''t bother to look into it i guess. they never did with library shows either until the whole fiasco.

( for the record, i don't care if people smoke on cam)

This reminds me of the night I was in a particular model's room and her dealer showed up, you'd think she would have logged off to conduct the deal right? Nope, not this one; she simply got up, walked off cam, and paid her dealer. Then she sat down on cam, took a blunt, split it pouring out the tobacco and refilling it with her weed and lit a big ol' fatty.

On cam.

Complete with her mic on.

I have no idea if anyone reported her but apparently she never missed a show.

Reactions: Hyaena
Status
Not open for further replies.