AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So is this about right?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
I've been on a little over a month with MFC. I totally blew it in the beginning, because I got three kidney stones that lasted 2 weeks. Standing, dancing and bending over helps, but when you can't do that...yeah well, anyway... I made roughly 500 dollars my first check, of course it's no longer the "first week". And my viewers are at an average of 13. I usually get about one group and maybe a couple of privates a day. I got a lot of tips yesterday, and my rank is waaay better, but my camscore went down. I've been trying everything I can think of to get more in my room. I've been kinda making a game out of it, but the camscore things driving me nuts. To rub salt in the wound a new girl shot way high up on her camscore, and everyone in my group is telling me about her, and how I'm better then her (I haven't watched her, and I'm not gonna badmouth anybody. she may be terrific). I don't know any ideas? Kinda getting bummed...

Thanks,
Lily

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Tigresslily

Sorry, thought I'd also add...I've been working a lot of hours every day. My schedule on my profile shows part of it, but there's more under what I do for fun. And sorry, but if anybody could give some ideas about topics too that would be great...kinda feeling in a rut.

The only really good advice I can give is to not focus on the cam score. I stressed myself out for a month because of that damn number, but after all the research I could ever do, I decided to just fuck it. Of course, I don't mean to absolutely ignore it. Check it once in a while and if it goes up, hooray, if it goes down a little, no biggie.

Of course, take that advice with a grain of salt. My camscore is in the 700's (I think I had tanked to the 300's) and I've been grinding like no one's business.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Tigresslily said:
Sorry, thought I'd also add...I've been working a lot of hours every day. My schedule on my profile shows part of it, but there's more under what I do for fun. And sorry, but if anybody could give some ideas about topics too that would be great...kinda feeling in a rut.
Games+content=tokens
That's how I do it in my room. I made a lot of content and I play fun games where they can win the content.
Also, if it's slow, don't stay on. You're killing your camscore.
When people are in my room I make sure and say "add me to your friends list and twitter so you know when I'm online!" after I started saying that, I began to see the same people in my room after I updated my news feed/twitter, then some of those people eventually tipped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.