AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So much nudity in free chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
Chaturbate Username
Trixxilove
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004545680/Trixxi_love/
Why is there so much nudity in free chat lately? Does streamate not even care? I have seen full on sex between couples who are also mutually streaming on chaturbate at the same time. Streamate no longer cares. They are front pagers too. I don’t understand what happened and wonder if anyone else notices how much nudity there is in free chat? I guess this is just how streamate is now?

Attachments

• 5478C923-29E4-43B6-A9C7-E65657348389.png
    5478C923-29E4-43B6-A9C7-E65657348389.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • D5554F36-CFE2-4B38-9FAB-953B9DA47343.png
    D5554F36-CFE2-4B38-9FAB-953B9DA47343.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
Streamate sadly is in a major downward spiral and just gets worse every day. Support plays favorites so some models & studios can do whatever & others get banned for minor or in some cases no infractions. While it is still my highest earning single site I am primarily focusing on setting up income streams from other sites to prepare for the day SM goes completely down the toilet.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 1
Streamate sadly is in a major downward spiral and just gets worse every day. Support plays favorites so some models & studios can do whatever & others get banned for minor or in some cases no infractions. While it is still my highest earning single site I am primarily focusing on setting up income streams from other sites to prepare for the day SM goes completely down the toilet.
Thank you for your insights. What other sites are you considering ?

Upvote 0
It's been crazy with the nudity in free chat! I have used SM off and on for like 10 years. You used to NEVER see below the belt nudity, now I see close ups of anal, seriously. A lot more subtle versions too, like people with panties on but to the side, using a fuck machine in free chat. It's mind blowing to me. I definitely feel the site is on a downward spiral because that never would have been acceptable before

Upvote 0
Thats why takes hours until someone come to our room , they see for free why they will come to us? The site has no traffic anymore and still takes 70% of our earnings
It would be interesting to see exactly how accurate that statement is. Conventional wisdom would tell you that if guys can see nudity for free then they will indeed not visit clothed models and pay for it. However, I'm not sure that's the case entirely.

I bypass hundreds of nude models on there to visit and pay for models who aren't showing anything in free chat. I don't think they necessarily attract the same member demographic. And the guys who are jerking off to the nude models for free were in many cases not going to pay anyway. Disclaimer: this is just my perception from personal experience and other's views may vary.

From what I see as a member, Streamate has a traffic flow problem period. Sometimes I can be the only member in a model's room for all of the time I'm there. The nude models aren't sitting with dozens of viewers either.

Upvote 0
It would be interesting to see exactly how accurate that statement is. Conventional wisdom would tell you that if guys can see nudity for free then they will indeed not visit clothed models and pay for it. However, I'm not sure that's the case entirely.

I bypass hundreds of nude models on there to visit and pay for models who aren't showing anything in free chat. I don't think they necessarily attract the same member demographic. And the guys who are jerking off to the nude models for free were in many cases not going to pay anyway. Disclaimer: this is just my perception from personal experience and other's views may vary.

From what I see as a member, Streamate has a traffic flow problem period. Sometimes I can be the only member in a model's room for all of the time I'm there. The nude models aren't sitting with dozens of viewers either.
I have just started visiting chatrooms say 6 months, I move on if a model is not naked. I am willing to spend money, but will only do so on models who really enjoy what they do. I see models with 300,000 followers and only 2 in the room most times, cos they are fully clothed and just lying there. I rather go to the models that are having fun.

Upvote 0
I have just started visiting chatrooms say 6 months, I move on if a model is not naked. I am willing to spend money, but will only do so on models who really enjoy what they do. I see models with 300,000 followers and only 2 in the room most times, cos they are fully clothed and just lying there. I rather go to the models that are having fun.
Just because a model isn't nude and doing jumping jacks for your amusement doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy her job or doesn't want to be there. Probably just means she's not willing to give free shows. Pay to play.

Upvote 0
Enjoying your job do means doing it for little to no money?

Upvote 1
Enjoying my job does not equal diddling myself in free chat for your unpaid amusement.

Upvote 0
conflating a cam model enjoying their job with whether they get in the scud in free chat, on a traditionally premium site, is a bit whack Homie.

Fact some models get nude in free chat.
Fact some models don't get nude in free chat.

Fact some models mostly enjoy their job, some don't.

There is no connection or correlation between top 2 facts and bottom fact 😂 except in your mind. You be making erroneous connections and conclusions, and clearly projecting your own fantasies.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Be naked in freemiun sites Its one thing , and be agains rules in premium its completly different, the users on streamate was used to just premiun and pay for privates , i am not agains nudity i do too but in fremiun site not on streamate

Upvote 0
Be naked in freemiun sites Its one thing , and be agains rules in premium its completly different, the users on streamate was used to just premiun and pay for privates , i am not agains nudity i do too but in fremiun site not on streamate
Yeah. I wasn't in anyway saying it was fine to break TOS. I was just suggesting that in terms of competing for audience, I don't necessarily think they do. Us guys are weird. I get way more turned on by lingerie than nudity for instance.

Upvote 0
Hello! Millie here, representative for Streamate France, happy to help 😊 Please do not hesitate to report any nudity in free chat in the model's chat room, by clicking on the 3 little dots on the left corner.

If the behaviour is still persisting after having sent the 3 reports, feel free to reach out to me at millie@streamate.com with the model's nickname. I'd be happy to pass the feedback further.

Attachments

• signaler.png
    signaler.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.