AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So we have no chance?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2020
As I was reading here and other places and as ignorant on all tech stuff I am,even I could understand that only those models already on top of Chaturbate can have success and all others have no chance because affiliates send traffic only to them(to earn ofc) and affiliates get best converting sheets from Cb and they send traffic to those =top cb rooms only(webmasters say in forums they don't care about nothing but stats) and all other independent models have zero chance with all that plus because of models who buy traffic plus because of studios plus because of already big established models who don't buy traffic and just have so many already fans and immediately get great position and visibility and affiliates traffic..well it is very discouraging for the rest of us and I hope somebody can give us some hope or confirm this harsh truth because it is better for us who invest money and time and give our best to stop hoping.

Reactions: JoyaJewel
I’m probably around page 4+ most of the time, my room usually tops out at 100, and frequently a lot less than that, but I’m making a very comfy living off of it all the same, and I live in an expensive area so that’s not nothing. You don’t have to be front page top row to earn well, if that’s what your definition of success is in this scenario.
But it’s by no means easy so if you’re already panicking, take a deep breath and give some thought as to if this is the career for you, because it does involve riding out highs and definitely the lows. It also helps to diversify your income with clip making, sexting, etc. Put a lot of eggs in your basket!

Upvote 0
Everyone does have a chance. I mean, it can literally just take 1, 2 or 3 good/whale regular tippers that find you and adore you and love your show.
There are a few that I know of that has 3 or 4 guys from the start and she gets tipped 10k from each of them every time she is on, and 100k each on special days like her birthday and Christmas. These guys have been with her for years and continue to be with her. Don't completely give out hope before you start and try.

Upvote 0
Don’t focus so much on achieving front page, but on finding the right audience and connecting with them, IMO.

Of my favorite 6-8 models on cb, only one of them ever appears on front page. Some of them rarely have more than 40-50 members in their room at a time, but they always hit their goals because those members are tippers who show up to nearly every show (I’d loosely include myself in this).

I adore my favorite model and tip her extremely well. I’ve never seen her on the front page other than cb’s “Recommended” algorithm (which puts her at the top for ME specifically because their website data correctly assumes I’m into her... lol).

Upvote 0
I’m probably around page 4+ most of the time, my room usually tops out at 100, and frequently a lot less than that, but I’m making a very comfy living off of it all the same, and I live in an expensive area so that’s not nothing. You don’t have to be front page top row to earn well, if that’s what your definition of success is in this scenario.
But it’s by no means easy so if you’re already panicking, take a deep breath and give some thought as to if this is the career for you, because it does involve riding out highs and definitely the lows. It also helps to diversify your income with clip making, sexting, etc. Put a lot of eggs in your basket!
Thank you

Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Upvote 0
Everyone does have a chance. I mean, it can literally just take 1, 2 or 3 good/whale regular tippers that find you and adore you and love your show.
There are a few that I know of that has 3 or 4 guys from the start and she gets tipped 10k from each of them every time she is on, and 100k each on special days like her birthday and Christmas. These guys have been with her for years and continue to be with her. Don't completely give out hope before you start and try.
Thank you

Upvote 0
sounds like false hope, 99.5% of models will never get one guy who tips 10k every show, let alone 4 of them

Reactions: KatieDidIt
Upvote 0
sounds like false hope, 99.5% of models will never get one guy who tips 10k every show, let alone 4 of them
I don't think they meant your "99.5% of models" by "the harsh truth".
Where did you get the stats from?
I guess, from your head, i.e. it was said figuratively.

Therefore, it isn't neither "the harsh truth" nor a truth at all.

You never know and you can't speak for 99.5% models, especially if you're a member yourself.

And yes, sometimes people just need some support to keep going.

To OP:
Consistency is the key.
Set your schedule and strictly stick to it for a month.

For example, you choose to be online for 5 hours every other day from 5 P.M. to 10 P.M.
Make sure to always appear at 5 P.M. and to log off at 10 P.M no matter how much you've earned.
Because your goal is to get some regulars during this month.

Yeah, it may be tough, especially if you need to reach your financial goals. But your first goal is to be as consistent as you're able to. So people who may be interested in you, can find you. They need some time to start liking you and to start coming regularly. It'll happen when they find out that you're here when they expect you to be here.

Meanwhile, you're free to start looking for other opportunities which others previously have mentioned (different cam-sites, public or private ones; additional sexual services (sexting, phone calls), clip making).

If your situation remains unchanged in a month, you should consider switching over to other cam-site which you could make your main or the only one in the long run.
That's why I recommended to start looking for other options during this month. To reduce the loss of time.

If your situation positively changes in a month, just don't stop and keep up the great work! Add other options one by one but make sure to not overwhelm yourself. Maybe add a few extra days off for the second month to avoid burning out.

You'll have to stay consistent on any cam-site so this experience would be helpful for you anyway.

Don't lose your hope so easily and good luck ❤

Upvote 0
I don't think they meant your "99.5% of models" by "the harsh truth".
Where did you get the stats from?
I guess, from your head, i.e. it was said figuratively.

Therefore, it isn't neither "the harsh truth" nor a truth at all.

You never know and you can't speak for 99.5% models, especially if you're a member yourself.

And yes, sometimes people just need some support to keep going.

To OP:
Consistency is the key.
Set your schedule and strictly stick to it for a month.

For example, you choose to be online for 5 hours every other day from 5 P.M. to 10 P.M.
Make sure to always appear at 5 P.M. and to log off at 10 P.M no matter how much you've earned.
Because your goal is to get some regulars during this month.

Yeah, it may be tough, especially if you need to reach your financial goals. But your first goal is to be as consistent as you're able to. So people who may be interested in you, can find you. They need some time to start liking you and to start coming regularly. It'll happen when they find out that you're here when they expect you to be here.

Meanwhile, you're free to start looking for other opportunities which others previously have mentioned (different cam-sites, public or private ones; additional sexual services (sexting, phone calls), clip making).

If your situation remains unchanged in a month, you should consider switching over to other cam-site which you could make your main or the only one in the long run.
That's why I recommended to start looking for other options during this month. To reduce the loss of time.

If your situation positively changes in a month, just don't stop and keep up the great work! Add other options one by one but make sure to not overwhelm yourself. Maybe add a few extra days off for the second month to avoid burning out.

You'll have to stay consistent on any cam-site so this experience would be helpful for you anyway.

Don't lose your hope so easily and good luck ❤
Thank you.I am at Cb 1.5 years and 1 year consistent and have all what people here said is needed to bd successful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
I just want to add on top of my first post that I want to stay on Cb and will continue to do my best for few regular people I have and not hope to reach success called top position and thank you all who encourage me.There are many like me.Good luck to all.All insights are welcome

Upvote 0
Nothing to add, but just wanna say that yes, there are others like you ! I just started CB and was hoping for at least a first week of "success", with good traffic. But I have to face the same reality that you described. I feel like I have no chance and that it is my fault, like there is smthg wrong with me. Though I know it is just how it is and I'll stick to my schedule and try to be patient !

Hope it will go well for both of us and every other girl :)

Reactions: Analis
Upvote 0
Nothing to add, but just wanna say that yes, there are others like you ! I just started CB and was hoping for at least a first week of "success", with good traffic. But I have to face the same reality that you described. I feel like I have no chance and that it is my fault, like there is smthg wrong with me. Though I know it is just how it is and I'll stick to my schedule and try to be patient !

Hope it will go well for both of us and every other girl :)
I have not yet seen any 'top model' having better show or personality or charisma as any of other models.I guess they started working when it was not as saturated and built easier following.That is the only thing I can think of.Not taljig about those who use other dishonest means.Plus chaturbate algorithm nobody knows so yes no chance for us to earn good or have fun too as they do but maybe only financially survive if we manage not to die of boredom

Reactions: JoyaJewel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.