AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So who's ready for Battlefield 3!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2011
I'm sooo ready to live on my xbox forever
with all the new games coming out!
Cant wait for the midnight release of Battlefield coming up this tuesday!!
Xbox 360 for life just saying! :p
:character-beavisbutthead:

I just put in 24gb of DDR3 2000mhz ram last week (they each have their own cute little heatsink thing!), but sadly do not have an xbox.

The game wasn’t that great but campaign was good. For the online nothing change to me it looks like MOH and BFBC2. I play for about 2 hours and got bored. I don’t care much about the graphic just the gameplay.

theend757 said:
The game wasn’t that great but campaign was good. For the online nothing change to me it looks like MOH and BFBC2. I play for about 2 hours and got bored. I don’t care much about the graphic just the gameplay.

I have to agree its a lot like bfbc2 but I do like that they sped up the knife times when your breaking through fences and stuff! Not so delayed anymore which I like.. I also like how you can vault over walls now! It makes you a lot quicker than stopping to climb the wall. I do like the new levels but I have to say I'm now even more excited for MW3!

I play again today it was horrible. Use mk11 Mod0 and took three to four shot just to kill a person and he was planting the bomb. Flying jet was little bit hard. I like a level that has buildings but useless for sniping because they block all the doors.
I just buy Battlefield games because to support Dice. I hope when making other game to change that damn gun class I hate it!
I been waiting for MW3 can’t wait to play it. I miss the guns from MW.

theend757 said:
I play again today it was horrible. Use mk11 Mod0 and took three to four shot just to kill a person and he was planting the bomb. Flying jet was little bit hard. I like a level that has buildings but useless for sniping because they block all the doors.
I just buy Battlefield games because to support Dice. I hope when making other game to change that damn gun class I hate it!

Really, 24 team kills dude?

People think they funny and killing their teammate for fun. 24 is nothing I seen others with 100 or more teammate killer.
The 24 Teamkill was players who think is funny to kill my teammate. I sniper those people until they leave.

Keithy said:
theend757 said:

Really, 24 team kills dude?

28 now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.