AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might be done with SOA...I can't stand Tara and Jax and Gemma anymore..its driving me crazy.Either divorce or kill each other just get it over with.
And Clay...okay..for all the shit Clay has done...he should be a corpse...Irish protection or not.

What happened to the Mayans...I miss the Mayans...I miss the good old days of biker on biker violence :)

Simple fact...I miss Opi the most... :crybaby:

That was a great season finale!! :clap:

ILikeUonTop said:
I heard Katey Sagal say on a Talk Show that next season will be the last season of SOA. The way people are dropping this season...I believe her.

Yep. I read an article by Kurt Sutter saying that going past season 7 makes the cost outweigh the profit and he went into it expecting to end with season 7.

I think its fitting though and like where its going.

There is also talk of a spin off about the start of the club based at the end of the 60s and based around John Teller. That would be cool if it happens!

I no longer have cable or satellite or a television. I will miss this final season. I have watched all the rest and find them pretty dang entertaining. Also one thing I want to share with you. Did any of you know that Charlie Hunnam is Brittish?!
I just found this out a week ago. His natural voice freaks me out it is very different sounding to me . :oops:
I must say that he is a great actor for doing what I imagine is his "American Impression" for several years now.
go to the 7.30 mark in the clip to hear his voice.

You can buy single episodes or an season pass (HD - $34,99/SD - $24.99) on Amazon. There is also the option to "sail the seven seas" too.

A couple of my friends started a dead pool for this season.

Some of their predictions for what characters are going to die are, Juice will die soon then Tig, then Bobby,"Elvis" and that Gemma will one of the last to die.
Any one else want to guess who will be killed next?

I have also heard that Kurt Sutter loosely based SOA on "Hamlet" anyone want to expand on this thought?
Do you think the show has fallowed William Shakespeares play?

I am no longer interested in the show, it lost its appeal to me a few seasons ago but I kept watching up until last season. Then I gave the series premiere a chance, only to be completely grossed out and disappointed. It's so much more focused on gory violence now, the story is old and stale, key characters are gone...

Donzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.