AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Solo AND Couples Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hey, quick question:

If there are 2 SOLO models who are friends and they want to create a COUPLES account together when the couple's account is verified will their solo accounts be disabled, or will they still have access to these too?
They won't be streaming from all. When they are together they will stream only on the couple's account.

I know they both would also like to send out a mass message to their friends and tippers on their solo accounts saying the new name for the couple's account.

So just curious what happens in this scenario?

Are they independent, or studio?

I know a couple of models who work for a studio and they regularly cam together from each others rooms on occasion. Not sure a "couples" account is needed if they are both registered and work from the same studio, as these models I mentioned have been doing it for over a year now without issue.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M

Models can only have one individual account only but he/she can have multiple Couple/Group accounts.
Having approved group accounts will not deactivate the models' individual account.

Note: Models can only broadcast from one account at a time.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M

Models can only have one individual account only but he/she can have multiple Couple/Group accounts.
Having approved group accounts will not deactivate the models' individual account.

Note: Models can only broadcast from one account at a time.

Perfect and answered everything, thank you. Will let her/them know

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hey @Charlie_SC
There seems to be some confusion for this. Let me explain what is happening and you can say if this is how it is meant to be, but from what I have understood, it's not:

Model A and Model B have not made a couples/group account BUT they HAVE verified each other on their solo accounts.
They only broadcast from Model A's account, and when they do this, Model B's solo account has now been disabled/suspended.
They stay together for a few hours to broadcast together, and then Model B goes home and wants to broadcast SOLO -- but as mentioned above, she can't because her account is suspended.

I am unsure why Model B has been disabled. I thought both should remain active.
I know you said they can only stream from ONE account at a time - does this mean one in TOTAL, or so they can't BOTH have a live broadcast of each other or is this meaning they can't Have their SOLO account AND group/couple account streaming at the same time?

If you can help and clarify all of this it would be very helpful. If you need to, I can PM you their names - they said support has not responded and obviously with Model B account being suspended it's frustrating for them.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
The fact they verified each other on each other's accounts did make their accounts couple accounts automatically. They don't have solo accounts anymore now. According to this it is allowed to have 2 couples account with the same set of persons, so idk why would SC suspend one of these accounts though.

Upvote 0
They only broadcast from Model A's account, and when they do this, Model B's solo account has now been disabled/suspended.

Model B's solo account should not have been disabled.
This is possibly related to a glitch which we are already working on.

In saying that, I also have not looked at all the details of this case so there may be other factors involved.
Please ask the model to email me directly and I will investigate and try to assist further.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Model B's solo account should not have been disabled.
This is possibly related to a glitch which we are already working on.

In saying that, I also have not looked at all the details of this case so there may be other factors involved.
Please ask the model to email me directly and I will investigate and try to assist further.

Good morning, I just spoke with her and she said the support said "She was told that the model could not have two accounts. Only one".
I have given her your email to contact you so you can try to help and clear it all up.

Thanks as always, much appreciated

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
Just an update for you.

This was completely an error on our side.
The wrong info was given to the model by Support (by a newbie agent but it still does not excuse our mistake).
I have sent an email to the model apologising and have already approved all their accounts, so the girls are ready to stream together :blush:

Couple and Group accounts​

• You can have only one single-model account at a time. In addition to your single-model account, you can have several group accounts.
  • A single-model account is an account with 1 approved person.
    A group account is an account with 2-6 approved persons. Sometimes, a group account with 2 persons can be called a couple account.

Check out our FAQs page for further info:

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
Just an update for you.

This was completely an error on our side.
The wrong info was given to the model by Support (by a newbie agent but it still does not excuse our mistake).
I have sent an email to the model apologising and have already approved all their accounts, so the girls are ready to stream together :blush:

Couple and Group accounts​

• You can have only one single-model account at a time. In addition to your single-model account, you can have several group accounts.
  • A single-model account is an account with 1 approved person.
    A group account is an account with 2-6 approved persons. Sometimes, a group account with 2 persons can be called a couple account.

Check out our FAQs page for further info:

Thanks a lot, much appreciated.
And it's a really huge and admirable thing that you guys can hold your hands up and say it was your fault - especially openly in public (you could have sent it just in email or even PM here yet you didn't), so again, big props and thanks for that.

Have an awesome week!

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
A bit off topic but... Everytime I see how awesome SC's support is I can't help but thinking I wish that site would work for me. You guys have the best support I've ever seen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.