AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some changes in the Asian section.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
Looks like a long overdue cleanup!

Changes to the Asian Homepage
**THE FOLLOWING ONLY AFFECTS MODELS FROM THE PHILIPPINES**

We have made the following changes to the Asian Homepage:

1) All accounts that have not been active for 60 days have been permanently closed.

2) We will not be allowing any new model accounts or studio accounts for several months.

3) We will carefully inspect each remaining model account and studio account and we will close any account that is not following our rules.

Thanks

**THE FOREGOING ONLY AFFECTS MODELS FROM THE PHILIPPINES**

:clap: Glad to see MFC stepping up to help with the current issues they have had over there, esp recently

Reading between the lines, I wonder if MFC got caught with some Pinay models who were under 18.

I would imagine it's not hard for a <18 Asian girl to get on MFC using someone else's ID.

Attachments

• 1235225997285.jpg
    1235225997285.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 269
bawksy said:
Reading between the lines, I wonder if MFC got caught with some Pinay models who were under 18.

I would imagine it's not hard for a <18 Asian girl to get on MFC using someone else's ID.

Prob, but at least they are "changing" things, or at least thats the appearance

bawksy said:

I imagine you may be right. The "closing account after 60 days" at the top sounds like studios hustling older accounts to younger ladies.

Good on them to make those changes, though.

Actually its more part of general cleanup in the Asian page. As the studio there don't really follow MFC procedures. They exploit the loopholes and flaws, such as reusing model accounts without submitting new i.d etc.

Which is also why the Asian section has additional rules

nzhere said:

Is there anyone else ON the asian homepage? It might as well be called MyFreePinays lol..

I'm not even sure other asian country models even end up on the asian homepage - recently there's been an influx of Japanese models (a studio or two I guess) and they all show up on the main page

Jupiter551 said:
nzhere said:

Is there anyone else ON the asian homepage? It might as well be called MyFreePinays lol..

I'm not even sure other asian country models even end up on the asian homepage - recently there's been an influx of Japanese models (a studio or two I guess) and they all show up on the main page

RTFM.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Asian_Homepage

Models from Thailand or Japan don't get on the "asian page" unless they ask now.

Have not see any Indian or Chinese , expect it would be the same for them also.

And other than KimmyUSA most USA based Asian would rather NOT be associated with the Asian homepage.

FunsizeNerd said:
bawksy said:

I imagine you may be right. The "closing account after 60 days" at the top sounds like studios hustling older accounts to younger ladies.

Good on them to make those changes, though.

It said accounts that have not been active for 60 days...

if the accounts are under a new girl, that will still be active.

LadyLuna said:

Oh, I was implying why they'd add that rule. The accounts must have been left open. Say a girl joins a studio, gets an account, the whole sha-bang. She later decides MFC is not her thing, so she leaves. Months go by. The studio still owns the account, so they get a new girl to join up with them. They give her the log in.

Not only do they not have the identification of this new girl, but they also don't know if she is even of legal age. Generally speaking, if they're going to give accounts to different girls without identification, they most likely are underage. That is a common practice for the Philippines at is it.

Alternatively, the 60-day limit could have something to do with saved public footage of said model. IDK! All speculation. It's just how it sounds from reading it.

FunsizeNerd said:
LadyLuna said:

Oh, I was implying why they'd add that rule. The accounts must have been left open. Say a girl joins a studio, gets an account, the whole sha-bang. She later decides MFC is not her thing, so she leaves. Months go by. The studio still owns the account, so they get a new girl to join up with them. They give her the log in.

Not only do they not have the identification of this new girl, but they also don't know if she is even of legal age. Generally speaking, if they're going to give accounts to different girls without identification, they most likely are underage. That is a common practice for the Philippines at is it.

Alternatively, the 60-day limit could have something to do with saved public footage of said model. IDK! All speculation. It's just how it sounds from reading it.

I've had a couple of Romanian models from studios on my friend list, leave after a month or two, and some unspecified time later (maybe weeks, maybe months) some other completely different girl, different name, shows up on the profile - though all the interests and stuff remain the same (I don't think they ALL read Tolstoy).

In the couple of cases I've seen personally, I don't think it was an underage issue - at least one of the girls who replaced looked mid 20s (don't remember the other one).

In those cases I think it's more to do with being able to swap the new girl onto the account immediately without having to go through troublesome paperwork and stuff. I bet they don't do it on accounts with camscore under 1000.

Jupiter551 said:
FunsizeNerd said:
LadyLuna said:

I've had a couple of Romanian models from studios on my friend list, leave after a month or two, and some unspecified time later (maybe weeks, maybe months) some other completely different girl, different name, shows up on the profile - though all the interests and stuff remain the same (I don't think they ALL read Tolstoy).

In the couple of cases I've seen personally, I don't think it was an underage issue - at least one of the girls who replaced looked mid 20s (don't remember the other one).

In those cases I think it's more to do with being able to swap the new girl onto the account immediately without having to go through troublesome paperwork and stuff. I bet they don't do it on accounts with camscore under 1000.

The only time I cared about this is when an attractive girl I got to know got herself a new account - I had spent over 1000 tokens on her old one, and therefore had pictures of her privates in my "private gallery" thing.

The other day i noticed that I no longer have her hot pictures, but some new girl who's obviously using that account...and she's not my type at all :(

Darnit!

Zoomer said:
Jupiter551 said:

The only time I cared about this is when an attractive girl I got to know got herself a new account - I had spent over 1000 tokens on her old one, and therefore had pictures of her privates in my "private gallery" thing.

The other day i noticed that I no longer have her hot pictures, but some new girl who's obviously using that account...and she's not my type at all :(

Darnit!

Yeah the same thing happened to me recently a model swapped accounts with another model (cos a higher camscore one left the studio) - worst part is the new one on the account has private photos disabled lol.

Out of interest, who was the old model and what's the new account? Cos yeah at least 3 models (that I know of) shuffled up into other accounts in that incident, a few weeks ago.

Oh, and actually that's weird cos one that I spent 1000 on like back in october, left in november, another took over the account about Jan, and I still have the pics of the old girl in gallery.

At the start of the year additional rules were added for the models in the Philippines, due the manipulation that was going on with accounts.

Specifically these 3 I suggested.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Models_ ... onal_Rules

A model may only have one account.
Accounts may never be re-used for new models.
Models may not appear on anyone else's account for any reason.

In March further changes were done, involving changes to I.D requirements

Additions were

ID requirements
Models must provide:

1.A picture of themselves holding their primary ID.
2.A legible scan or photograph of the primary ID.

Acceptable forms of primary ID
Passport (recommended)
NBI Clearance
Police Clearance
Driver's License
Social Security Card

And the main change

We do NOT accept the Postal ID as the primary ID.
We do NOT accept birth certificates as the primary ID.

From March to May, there was a large influx of "NEW" accounts in Asian page due to the large amount of re-used accounts being closed. Along with "borderline" models having to reapply under the newer i.d requirements

Now MFC have just taken things further with the "spare" accounts being cleaned up.

I also know at least 2 models that have had a login message appear saying to fix their account documents. So I think they are being given a chance to correct things.

Yeah it's a good thing - so long as they're not underage and the studio isn't taking advantage - they'll have nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.