AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some random thoughts...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySephira24

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySephira24
MFC Username
SexySephira24
So ya i was just browsing around and found everyone talking about apps, etc, are apps helpful? Mods? what are those? (i realize thats probably chaturbate only, just got me wondering.), also i was wondering ive been on MFC for quite a long time, and always kept my token prices low. With having a low cam score, would it be better to maybe try going a little higher? So i guess my overall question is, is it better to have low token prices or high?

There is a thread on chaturbate apps. Its not something that I recall being covered on ACF much.

Pricing is an art. You rarely know if it's correct or not. It is easier to price things high then discount them on occasions, rather then have them low.
Would recommend choosing high token prices on a profile.
I'm pretty sure many a model ruined there cam score by underpricing. It is complex because the buyer is buying due to the relationship with the model, and sometimes buying is indirectly for countdown or item is bought to support model then discarded.
Also, many members have a budget, or an amount left to spend, so you want a range of things with different prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.