AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone hacked into my model account and now I can't access my own model account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
This is just ridiculous, especially that I am not working for months now for personal problems. And I recieve an email and a code that someone from arizona tried to log into my account and he or she got my password just couldn't acces my account. This is creepy and just got a panic attack as I have 155.000 followers and I was sitting my whole life in front of a computer for this I just don't find words. I also wanted to return to work in a few months. I am so sad. Username: baedollbarbie

Yes. But this is really creepy. Out of nowhere someone from arizona meanwhile I live in Europe tried to log in my account. The last time I was broadcasting in june or july. I wanted to go back and work in a few months, I don§t know what woul happen if I lose all my followers as someone once in 2014 hacked me and I lost all my followers. I want to cry. :(

Upvote 0
Yes. But this is really creepy. Out of nowhere someone from arizona meanwhile I live in Europe tried to log in my account. The last time I was broadcasting in june or july. I wanted to go back and work in a few months, I don§t know what woul happen if I lose all my followers as someone once in 2014 hacked me and I lost all my followers. I want to cry. :(

I assume from your first post, you have 2 step authentication set up?
In which case you're already doing fantastic inn protecting yourself.
Although if you can, I would login and change your password, and be sure to change it to something very random and long.. Keep the 2 step authentication, too.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It sounds more like someone tried to log in with your email address/tried to "retrieve/change password" but was unsuccessful. That would mean they do NOT have your password, but you should immediately log in to the account and change yours.

If you do not have the password, do reset password and log in with that, then immediately change it.

Upvote 0
I received an email so I clicked it was not me as obviously it was not me... so my account is now locked and i can not log in with my password at all. I am just so scared because someone in 2014 went as far as threathening me and somehow could even hack my internet bank etc. I don't even work, so someone must be obsessed with me or know that I am offline for a while and need my account? I don't know... :( Al my other accounts are fine for now.

Upvote 0
The thing is the reset password is not working, as I clicked on it was not me button when they sent me an email that my chaturbate password was correct but they can not log in as they didn't get my verification code. I am so sad and it is 3_03 and can not sleep. Sent chaturbate my verification for more than a hour still no reply. So nerveous.

Upvote 0
I clicked it was not me as obviously it was not me... so my account is now locked and i can not log in with my password at all.
The thing is the reset password is not working, as I clicked on it was not me button when they sent me an email that my chaturbate password was correct but they can not log in as they didn't get my verification code. I am so sad and it is 3_03 and can not sleep. Sent chaturbate my verification for more than a hour still no reply. So nerveous.
It sounds like if you're a bit more patient that support will get it worked out for you. At least the account is locked and not compromised to a stranger..

Upvote 0
Cb states it was a false email and noone tried to log into my account . Strange. Just don’t understand that then why I’ve got an sms code for verification and an email too... 😶😐 but seems like my account is safe

Upvote 0
Never click in an email, always use your own shortcuts to access your sites, whatever is the site (cam, bank and so on)

an email can drive you to a fake site and get your password... this is named "phishing".
The thing is the reset password is not working, as I clicked on it was not me button when they sent me an email that my chaturbate password was correct but they can not log in as they didn't get my verification code
maybe you've been on such a fake site, and not on CB when you tried this :/
also if somebody tried to log in, you could receive this verification SMS, that he could not use, because he has not your phone :)

but seems like my account is safe
seems that 2nd verification check of CB worked fine

Don't panic or get paranoïd. Millions of hacking attempts per day are processed to random accounts. There are a lot of chances that nobody wants specifically *your* room :)

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.