AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Something wrong with my Token History

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
Hey Dear @Charlie_SC

I'm mailing this to you as I'm so confused about my first payout session. My username is - -Sweet-Potato-
I'm from Bangladesh. I have collected 10142tokens successfully to get my first payment from Stripchat. I have choose International Wire Transfer payment method to get paid from you. But I don't know when you are going to send my payment. Because It's Tuesday here and as you have mentioned that Payments are automatically sent in Tuesday but for For those who choose International Wire Transfer, their payment will be sent on other Tuesday. I can't figure out this line. What is that mean?

And also My Token History for last 24hours and last 30days shows different in every single time I tried to check if it's correct or not. I have collected those 10142 tokens on yesterday (Monday) But in the earning history it shows that I have earned 9753 token in last 30days which is impossible because I have started my broadcast on 4th June and Today is 4th July it means I have collected total 10142 token in these 30days. Then why it's showing? Even though if we check out earning history from last 24hours which mean the last time started my broadcast was 3rd July from (1:53 AM) to (6:55 AM) Bangladeshi time and I was able to collect 920token successfully. Then why its shows that in the last 24hours I have collected 281 tokens? Even a guy tipped me 36tks yesterday but in token history it show 96tks why? What's going on here? I'm so confused? This is my first payout and I'm facing these problems. This is so frustrating. I'm worrying about these tokens now. Why it shows miscalculation? I have contact Stripchat Support Team but they didn't response to it. Please Can you fix this Issue And Help me to get my payment.

I'm so worrying now. I pushed myself so hard yesterday to get those tokens so that I can reach my minimum payout amount before Tuesday so that I can get my payment on time. But Now it shows totally different.

Please dear @Charlie_SC fix this issue and help me to get my payment.

Hope you will reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Solution
Hello @sweetpotato624158
I have received your direct queries, PMs and Support tickets, all of which you have sent today.
Please allow us some time to review your concerns, investigate and assist you with these matters.
I have also replied to you directly via PM.
Hello @sweetpotato624158
I have received your direct queries, PMs and Support tickets, all of which you have sent today.
Please allow us some time to review your concerns, investigate and assist you with these matters.
I have also replied to you directly via PM.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.