AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that get stuck in my head

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013
What get stuck in your head from time time?

"The Doors - Hello, I Love You"

Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

Baby Beluga by Raffi, BJ and R even have the whole song memorized at this point. Please, dear God someone help us! :?

Pretty much any song by Twenty One Pilots will be stuck at my head at some point during the day, but this one is the most catchy.

I blame my friends. Every single one of them listens to Twenty One Pilots. They got me hooked.

Miss Jackson - P!aTD

*swoons*

Reactions: xDollPartsx
The Dream Police by Cheap Trick. It will come out of nowhere at the most random time.

Watching the news: "The dream police, they live inside of my head"

While I'm sleeping: "The dream police, they come to me in my bed"

During a CUMSHOW: "The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, OH NOOOOO"

NO. NO. NOOOOOO.

oh man, i cant even THINK about Beastie Boys' Brass Monkey without getting it stuck in my head for a week... aaaaaaaand... now that ive mentioned it... i know what ill rappin to myself until next friday.. i suppose there are worse things... :woops:

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Aaaannddddd I'm screwed.
*La la la, La la la la la, la la la, la la la la la* gaaaahhhhh!

emptiedglass said:
Kylie Minogue's appropriately-named "Can't Get You Out of My Head," and just thinking of it I'll be hearing it all night now. Thanks.

xDollPartsx said:
oh man, i cant even THINK about Beastie Boys' Brass Monkey without getting it stuck in my head for a week... aaaaaaaand... now that ive mentioned it... i know what ill rappin to myself until next friday.. i suppose there are worse things... :woops:

"Put your left leg down your right leg up
Tilt your head back let's finish the cup

M.C.A. with the bottle D. rocks the can
Adrock gets nice with Charlie Chan"

omigod its lodged in my brain again...its such a fun song lol

this has been rattling around for about three days

Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
Status
Not open for further replies.