AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spearfishing for Unwanted Guest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cummie_Bear

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 30, 2016
So Cal
Twitter Username
@yourboycbear
MFC Username
AnhCummieBear
Chaturbate Username
Cummie__Bear
Forgive me if this has been discussed, but my search revealed little.

So there's a newish model on MFC I help out a lot and we've come across an issue I need your expertise with since I'm not so familiar with all the tools on the model interface etc.

Long story short, an unwelcome person she knows IRL is perving with a guest account. I know we can ban via IP address, but we don't know which guest he is. Any thoughts on solving this problem? The best I can come up with is a little social engineering to get him to reveal himself.

Thanks in advance everyone!

You can't ban guests anymore on mfc.

It use to be if camgirl banned a premium, that he couldn't watch her stream as guest since his IP was flagged. Has that changed?

Of course, it so easy to get around that IP block that it hardly matters. I think the honest answer is that if somebody is to determined to watch a camgirl on MFC there really anything you can do to stop them.

Reactions: Gen
Spearfishing?

It use to be if camgirl banned a premium, that he couldn't watch her stream as guest since his IP was flagged. Has that changed?

Of course, it so easy to get around that IP block that it hardly matters. I think the honest answer is that if somebody is to determined to watch a camgirl on MFC there really anything you can do to stop them.
No that is still true about IP addresses.
We used to be able to click on individual guests and ban them but we can no longer.

We used to be able to click on individual guests and ban them but we can no longer.
Why did MFC change that?[/QUOTE]
No idea

True enough, but I'd at least like to make him work for it a little. And there's always the chance that he's not that tech savvy or cares enough to put in the effort.

Anyway, thanks for the replies all!

Spearfishing?
Its hacker speak. This isnt EXACTLY spearfishing what we're doing, but it gets the idea across.

But, spearfishing means to attack a very specific target online. Whereas when you're fishing or "phishing" you're just playing a numbers game and seeing who bites.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Spearfishing?

I don't know either. But after careful research on the internet I am starting to see a connection. More study is needed. Never fear, I shall be most diligent in this task.

spear.png

I don't think you'd be able to do anything yourself. Maybe if she were to email MFC, they could block his IP but as others have pointed out, it's easy enough for someone determined enough to circumnavigate that. Maybe she could talk to the guy and reason with him? Either way though, this sounds like something she'll have to deal with herself.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
Maybe if she were to email MFC, they could block his IP

That would be problematic on her end though. How would she get his IP address to give to MFC? MFC wouldn't know it because he's a guest...which guest??? She doesn't even know.

The only way I know of for her to get it is to physically be in his home and on his computer to check the IP.

That would be problematic on her end though. How would she get his IP address to give to MFC? MFC wouldn't know it because he's a guest...which guest??? She doesn't even know.

The only way I know of for her to get it is to physically be in his home and on his computer to check the IP.

Ah, I thought OP was using "unwanted guest" in the colloquial sense. If it's an actual guest, then yeah...

unfortunately dealing with shit heads comes with the job, im not saying that she has to just put up with it but it is to be expected to a certain degree. Get her to sign up here and come and chat to us, we can give her much better advice directly.

If she is new she might be better off starting over. new cam name, disguise herself on cam. if this is bothering her that much. Some guys also get off on pretending they know you in real life (like, get a fucking hobby)

If she knows them IRL, couldn't she confront the dude and tell him to cut it out? It's weird and creepy.

Or implement geo blocks? Of course there are ways around this with a simple VPN. But honestly she should just ignore him. There are people IRL I know who spy on me in guest.

There's loopholes to everything, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to deter them. I have an anti-virus and it certainly doesn't block all forms of malware. But should I turn it off because some can still get in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.