AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Special job for cam girl (paid)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2010
www.01camlive.com
hi there :)

im the owner of a french cam site and im looking for cam girls to do a special job for me.

3/5 min hot cam tease (name of website must be seen on paper at start of video or written on body). Its softcore, you start in lingerie and nude afte. video must be recorded in good quality, you must have fun to strip and enjoy to tease. you can caress yourself, touch yourself, rub toys, play a litle with pussy or ass, etc.. but not complete masturbation or using toys, its softcore. The goal is to do a great tease.

i pay 30 dollars, payoneer or paypal
my mail: nocudmedia [at] gmail [dot] com

and i can promote you for free if you are registered on livejasmin, streamate, xlovecam, imlive, cams.com or xcams.com. I will earn money too for sells i dont do it for charity hehe ;)

send me some pics of you or a link to your profile on livejasmin, mfc, streamate, or other cam site
and if im interested i will reply to you and we will make deal

i work in cam business since few years, im a trusted man
i already worked with some girls at extralunchmoney , you can see feedback here (only positive reviews):
http://extralunchmoney.com/user/philip31#feedback

philippe

There's something fishy to me about a man who uses the words 'Paypal' and 'I'm a trusted man' in the same post. :lol:

i use paypal to pay partners since few years , i never had problems
it's an easy way to do payments
what's wrong with paypal ?

i also offer payoneer for people who dont like paypal
sounds fishy to you too ? :lol:

ahh girls .. never satisfied !! :evil: :mrgreen:

wtf goin on here :lol:
i propose a deal to give some work to you girls and im treated like a fucking scammer ?!
i feel insulted, really
i never scammed anyone and i always pay fast
im the owner of one of the biggest french webcam site (i refer clients to liveshow)

for girls who are scared to be scammed they can sign up on extralunchmoney
et we will do deal on this site, but you will earn only 60% of 30$ because of their commission

yes i know paypal doesnt allow adult , but when there is no mention to adult its ok
everybody talks about paypal but i can pay also by payoneer
i offered paypal cauz some people ask for it to be paid :)

there are a lot of cam girls here so i thought it could interest some girls to do some money
make money thats not the goal of cam girls anymore ? :lol:

when i see the first answers here i think you right that was maybe a mistake to post here :lol:

I am confused, this is what I am getting: You want to "hire" a model for a job of doing a promotional video that will be used for your "largest french camsite with no name" and only pay her $30 for her face and body to be on your website for...how long?

I wouldn't back a website that I did not personally have experience with. I certainly wouldn't want my name or face to be associated with it, unless I knew it was a good website.

Also, dontcha think $30 is really, really cheap for this kind of work, regardless of the amount of time spent doing it?

JessiJayde said:
I am confused, this is what I am getting: You want to "hire" a model for a job of doing a promotional video that will be used for your "largest french camsite with no name" and only pay her $30 for her face and body to be on your website for...how long?

I wouldn't back a website that I did not personally have experience with. I certainly wouldn't want my name or face to be associated with it, unless I knew it was a good website.

Also, dontcha think $30 is really, really cheap for this kind of work, regardless of the amount of time spent doing it?

Well, if he's in France, maybe $30 buys more there than it does here.

camlive: $600 was the cheapest month's bills I ever had ($1200 is more normal for me). If you're wanting to use our faces in advertisement, at least pay us a month's rent.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
$600 was the cheapest month's bills I ever had ($1200 is more normal for me). If you're wanting to use our faces in advertisement, at least pay us a month's rent.

yeah sure and you want a porsche with it ? :lol:
600$ i would accept to pay it but only for the hottest cam girl and the best tease ever
for average girl and average tease its 30$

the video will be in a sub category (video page) not on the main page,
the video page is seen only by few hundred visitors per day
face is not obligatory, but appreciated
its softcore, teasing
3/5 min video

some girls do cam tease for nothing on mfc
at least with this offer their tease is paid :mrgreen:

01camlive said:

False, we tease with the pretense that eventually we will be paid. Not for free. The teasing is entirely paid for eventually, and sometimes continuously while the teasing is happening. That tease doesn't live on, however, unless someone records us against or will and we will eventually get that removed because it is illegally placed on a website. None of it is free. None of it is done for nothing.

You might find some girl who will take you up on this offer, because some girls don't make as much - but most of us will recognize that this is no good deal.

I charge $50/$1000 for a custom video to go into a PRIVATE OWNERS hands, never to be viewed by another person. I'm not sure what I'd value a video that goes up for more time.

01camlive said:
On MFC there is the possibility to make much more than $30 for their "tease", and it is a one time deal. You're asking for a video to be used daily on your website. Please don't compare the two.

Just as a reminder to camlive and other new sites coming to ACF... this is not a place to come and "recruit" models. People are welcome to post information about their new sites, but when you are met with discussion, criticism and dislike, that comes with the territory of a forum. You can either get argumentative and defensive, or take it constructively and learn from it. The latter is usually the more respectable way to go. But if you feel you're not getting the feedback you want/deserve, you're free to leave ACF at any time.

So some constructive feedback you've received so far is:

1. Girls in the adult industry to not want to take payment via PayPal because PayPal is quick to freeze accounts for ANYTHING adult related. Just because you "don't mention it anywhere" doesn't make it ok. If a girl asks about PayPal, she unfortunately isn't informed yet about the risk and will quickly learn when her money is denied to her.

2. Grammar, spelling, and appropriate capitalization of words helps your post look more professional. Girls like working with professional people when it involves sharing images of their naked body for money.

3. $30 doesn't sound very enticing for the offer.

A five minute custom vid? That you intend to profit off? For $30?? I think you might need to dig a little deeper into those deep pockets of yours, sir

i can pay more for a very good looking girl and great tease
im open to offers
but for more i have to be sure of the good result

01camlive said:
A five minute custom vid? That you intend to profit off? For $30?? I think you might need to dig a little deeper into those deep pockets of yours, sir

im open to offers

You are missing the point. You are looking for promotional work/content for your website in which you intend to profit off of. Commercial work, regardless of how attractive you think the model is, is going to cost you more. If your intention was to come here and get models to work with you, starting off by insulting the models here with your bargain shopping tactics probably isn't in your best interest (It's rude regardless of what line of work you are in).

01camlive said:

im open to offers

For 30 dollars, I have a feeling your "result" will be less than stellar. Why would you want that to promote your camsite?

Instead of insulting girls by implying that most of them are only worth 30 dollars and maybe some amazing "perfect" girls are worth more, maybe you would get a better response by listing a price that is reasonable for a quality girl and going from there. You will receive what you put out in the world.

I can't even get a week's worth of groceries for 30$, and then to have my body on display to promote a site and make you money indefinitely thats totally not fair.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royalties

im the owner of one of the biggest french webcam site (i refer clients to liveshow)
Is your website liveshow or something else, I am confused.

for girls who are scared to be scammed they can sign up on extralunchmoney
et we will do deal on this site, but you will earn only 60% of 30$ because of their commission
That's $18 for your promo. Seriously? Even being cautious, that doesn't mean you should pay even less. It also doesn't mean that you should feel forced to put your PayPal in jeopardy for adult transactions. Payoneer charges fees as well, so there's no way to avoid problems or fees with your form of payment.

If it is the largest camsite, then why is it only generating only a few hundred visits per day? And what would be the point of this video being there if it is just a short tease. Will the video be free or are you charging customers to watch it?

at least with this offer their tease is paid
Shows and teases bring in more than just a one time payment. Any one of these girls can go online and make $30 from one person over and over, usually even if it's not just one person, there's hundreds of people paying her to do her shows and teases, which typically result in more than just $30

How do you decide this?! Everyone is different, everyone has different tastes. Someone might think one girl is insanely hot whereas another might think she is average. Why would they be paid more anyway? Aren't they performing the same job in the end??

Shaun__ said:
I would expect to be able to find the model in the tease video on the site, and would be mad if she was not on it after I joined. Why not just use one of the models you already have working for you?
Very good question.

Reactions: Nordling
AmberCutie said:
Shaun__ said:
I would expect to be able to find the model in the tease video on the site, and would be mad if she was not on it after I joined. Why not just use one of the models you already have working for you?
Very good question.

Perhaps because this very successful french camsite doesn't exist. If it did, he would have named it by now. 01camlive implies that camlive is the website, but it's clearly not as camlive is just an affiliate of Streamate.

Looking at your buyer feedback on ELM, it's not even clear to me that you're telling these girls what their content is for.

ELM Buyer Feedback said:
Aug 17 buyer feedback by brlylegal for Teaser video for my masturbation vid

Teaser video for my masturbation doesn't really sound like you're searching for a girl to put on your website. It sounds like you're looking for a really cheap custom video.

Ah, but see, I'd be willing to do a 3-5 min custom vid for $30. Just not one that will be used as advertisement for a site I'm not even part of. That would cost a lot more.

AmberCutie said:
Shaun__ said:
Very good question.
I'm assuming he runs some sort of promotional website that makes money by referring surfers to other sites (liveshow etc), so he wants a video on there that will entice guys to click through and potentially earn him referrals.

I'm not sure I would walk a mile, in comfortable shoes on a nice day for 30 dollars... let alone allow my naked body to be used for promotion and profit for ALLLLLL ETERNIIITTTTYYYYYY! <--- Very dramatic, I know. ;)
I would at least like to be able to purchase dinner and a movie for my efforts. I don't think I could even fill up on sushi rolls... well maybe but I'm little and THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Moar Monies, less talkies.

JoleneJolene said:
I'm not sure I would walk a mile, in comfortable shoes on a nice day for 30 dollars... let alone allow my naked body to be used for promotion and profit for ALLLLLL ETERNIIITTTTYYYYYY! <--- Very dramatic, I know. ;)
I would at least like to be able to purchase dinner and a movie for my efforts. I don't think I could even fill up on sushi rolls... well maybe but I'm little and THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

:naughty: Less talkies, moar bobbies

01camlive said:
$600 was the cheapest month's bills I ever had ($1200 is more normal for me). If you're wanting to use our faces in advertisement, at least pay us a month's rent.

yeah sure and you want a porsche with it ? :lol:
600$ i would accept to pay it but only for the hottest cam girl and the best tease ever
for average girl and average tease its 30$

face is not obligatory, but appreciated
its softcore, teasing
3/5 min video

You don't seem to even understand the difference in what you're asking for, and what girls do in their shows.

You are asking for an advertisement for your site, not a camgirl teasing her room to get people tipping her. What you asked for is doing an advertisement you have the rights to use to promote your business as long as you want. $30 is an insult, a joke. You're not doing anyone a favor, this is entirely in your favor. You want a video model for your advertisement and you don't want to pay anywhere near the proper rate for it. Minimum for that should be several hundred.

Just call a modeling/talent agency and tell them what you want and try not to have a heart attack when you hear the rates.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

:naughty: Less talkies, moar bobbies
You wanna fight Jup? :naka:

Yeah, I think the OP is mixing up (cheap) custom rates for advertisement. I have done short, simple customs for 30 bucks, but they were watermarked, and loaded onto a password protected file-sharing site where I could tell exactly how many people have seen it: one. OR I am able to resell it and make a residual income off of it.

OP, your proposition leaves your model with nothing other than the $30, thousands of viewers, and ultimately a whole hell of a lot of income in YOUR pocket when (and if) you get paying members.

Status
Not open for further replies.