AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Special model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2022
I found this model and I can't control myself when I see her I given almost 1000tk everyday. I want to know is there anything else I can do to make her happy.

I found this model and I can't control myself when I see her I given almost 1000tk everyday. I want to know is there anything else I can do to make her happy.
I'd ask her directly if I were you.

Upvote 0
Give more tk? 🤣 OK, on a serious note..
Probably not much more you can do to help her and make her happy apart from tipping what you can and being a well mannered and considerate member... try not to be overbearing and demanding when she's busy. Give her space to do her own things and don't try to constantly message her etc. ... models like members who are kind and friendly, but not creepy.

Upvote 0
Make sure you're not spending more than you can afford and don't get yourself in trouble.
I know the regular models I visit would never want me or anyone to do that - except maybe absolute arseholes or guys who go around saying how super rich they are, blah blah but that's a different story :p

But really, make sure you're sticking to your limits, it can be bad for a model to go from getting 7k per week from you then suddenly getting nothing because you have put yourself into debt. I hope that makes sense.. it's 2 am and I may be rambling

Upvote 0
Make sure you're not spending more than you can afford and don't get yourself in trouble.
I know the regular models I visit would never want me or anyone to do that -
This is very true.

Upvote 0
I know the regular models I visit would never want me or anyone to do that - except maybe absolute arseholes or guys who go around saying how super rich they are, blah blah but that's a different story :p

But really, make sure you're sticking to your limits, it can be bad for a model to go from getting 7k per week from you then suddenly getting nothing because you have put yourself into debt. I hope that makes sense.. it's 2 am and I may be rambling
This! My model friend actually gave me *&^$ once because I "over" tipped to complete her daily goal. She said (Paraphrased) "I know how you make your money. I know you are limited. Take care of your money. You have your own plans to take care of"

Upvote 0
This! My model friend actually gave me *&^$ once because I "over" tipped to complete her daily goal. She said (Paraphrased) "I know how you make your money. I know you are limited. Take care of your money. You have your own plans to take care of"
I have had to give my room "the talk" in my earlier years when huge tips were common for me.

Never overextend yourself. Don't tip beyond your means. No taking out 2nd mortgages to make me rank higher in Miss MFC. :D

This is how my AmberLanders got the nickname "Van Dwellers" as they joked they wouldn't listen.

Matt Foley Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.