AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello there, i wanted to start split camming on bonga. I have been working on stripchat for some time and i know that its not an issue there. Iwanted to trasnmit on bonga too but i wanted to know first if thats against the rules of the site

Thank you

yesterday i was splitcamming with visit-x splitter and my laptop was almost on fire. Super hot i thought it was gonna explode and it is a very expensive gaming laptop. Any tips on how to splitcam properly?!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
yesterday i was splitcamming with visit-x splitter and my laptop was almost on fire. Super hot i thought it was gonna explode and it is a very expensive gaming laptop. Any tips on how to splitcam properly?!

My laptop gets very hot when I use the OBS encoder, and cam on MyFreeCams and Stripchat at the same time. Those of us "po' folks" who don't have money to just be purchasing this and that every time we have a cam-related issue make do with what we've got. So I've been using my tall Lasko fan to cool things down, and it helps. Plus my room gets hot anyway from the softbox lighting. So having that fan really helps.

Upvote 0
Is there any model that could take some time out 2 help me set splitting up? I have been camming for 2 years and I have tried but I think I am just dumb. I have tried a few split software now I see lovence has something. Someone please help.a sista out!!! Ig coraholiday2020 xoxo

Upvote 0
Is there any model that could take some time out 2 help me set splitting up? I have been camming for 2 years and I have tried but I think I am just dumb. I have tried a few split software now I see lovence has something. Someone please help.a sista out!!! Ig coraholiday2020 xoxo
google chrome lets you splitcam.. just open another window in the browser. Thats the way I do.

Upvote 0
I'm using OBS and multistream plugin to transmit on 2 sites at once. Got 2 monitors and got 2 separate windows in chrome for Cb and bonga. But for OBS can recommend above average pc, cuz it can sometimes load your system pretty heavily. Dm me, I can help you with some guides

Upvote 0
I think the visit-x splitter not use gpu of your computer.
Try another splitters who work with GPU

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.