AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

split screen on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2015
Twitter Username
@RoxiLace
MFC Username
RoxiLace
Streamate Username
RoxiLace
someone was telling me that they seen 2 different performers split cam virtually on cb. Does anyone know if that's allowed and what program they used to do it?

Its SUPER simple.. The video I linked is about adding scrolling text but I linked it because it helped a LOT about understanding how OBS works. Basically you'll need to click the + button to create a new Scene - name it whatever.. Then click the plus button under Sources and add a Video Capture Device - this will be camera one.. then click plus and add second video device - camera two.. You can play around w the layout but this will create a stream inside of a stream I guess? If thats what you were asking?

I would recommend this guys other videos too he makes it super simple. but you'd wanna search youtube for something like "add second video source ops"

hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.