AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Splitcam vs ManyCam (best Webcam Split Software?)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Twitter Username
@Aurora_911
Hello.
Which webcam split software can you recommend?
Is Splitcam or rather Manycam recommended? What are your experiences?

Since I use a Mac M1 I am curious what you can recommend.

haven't had much hands on with Manycam, but did like splitcam, but use OBS more as it has features splitcam doesnt & as much as i like splitcam i think it at times crashed on me randomly, haven't had that happen from OBS Studio unless i messed with a plugin/setting & caused the crash myself LOL I'm sure they all have there Pro's and cons. OBS does seem the main winner these days thou

I might not be a cam model, but I have worked with all three 😅. Although I used earliers versions of SplitCam and ManyCam. The most complete and powerful one is definitely OBS Studio... that's the one I chose over the other two. It's my understanding that it's also the preferred option among models. It's definitely not as friendly as the first two, so it can take a bit more time to learn how to use it properly.

Is it possible to stream via OBS to multiple camsites at once too? That’s the most important feature I’m looking for
Have never done it myself, but it is. Check here, @ElaRich : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+stream+to+different+platforms+using+obs

Last edited:
Reactions: SplitCam
Is it possible to stream via OBS to multiple camsites at once too? That’s the most important feature I’m looking for

it has a plugin for that yes. or you could use Shine Model Browser which makes all that easier, combines all your sites chat in one tab etc. https://en.imshinemodel.com/
There are many areas on this site here with info on most things cam related :)

Hello
I see that old post , but now we release new version of splitcam, it's very stable and work absolutely on new technology , with many features, created especially for cam models , i recommend you to try it.

You can multistream with splitcam , its easy and no need any plugins.

Here you can see how to do it:

Here you can download new version:

Here help topic on Amber Forum:

If you need some help , please write to us PM.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.