AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spoiled fucking brat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it was set up, since he asked the question, got the answer he wanted (because he knew someone was recording) then said "thanks." (if you read the chat)

Plus it is with her new username "katsumi secret" which she changed it to after all the underage drama started.

Meh whatevs.
If MFC sees it and gives her a warning she will probably stop. Probably just continue to do "loli" and "age play" stuff in skype for MFC tokens to help her ranking, which more power to her. I have no room to judge the kinks she is into, or the kinks she wants to cater to.

It always kind of irks me that when these type of things pop up, it's always about "catering" to a certain type of man but the model is never given any credit for having and exploring kinks OF HER OWN.

I don't know what my statement really offers to this conversation, it just annoys me that so many people are assuming she's just doing it to appease members, instead of the more likely scenario that this is HER kink to explore.
If it's unacceptable MFC will do something about it on their own...

I_Am_Iris said:
Lily, you thrive on drama, and I think that's one of the reasons why you always egg on conversations with Punk. Yes, he is quite the asshole sometimes (often), but you being extremely rude back doesn't solve anything. I'm not saying it's alright for either of you to insult and terrorize the other. What I'm saying is that you both seem to always want to have the last word, and eventually someone has to just stop responding. If you stop answering him, he will grow bored.
When someone tells me I'm 'embarrassing myself', I'll respond to that, and so would you and everyone else. Also lol at that first part. You clearly don't know me at all.

AshleyFox said:
PunkInDrublic said:
LilyMarie said:
Oh, I am embarrassing myself. Good one.
Yes, you are. Nothing new, kinda your thing.
LilyMarie said:
You've been an embarrassment ever since I first noticed you on this forum, and tons of models agree. :whistle:
You've been an embarrassment for years and you get more pathetic and miserable everyday.

LilyMarie said:
I mean... always coming back to a camgirl forum, despite hating camgirls? Does it get much more pathetic than that?
Again, don't hate camgirls, does it get any more pathetic than how huge of a beggar you've always been? Go be classless and spam the things members say that make you go wtf thread like you always do you lowlife.
LilyMarie said:
You only have one life, man. Why would you want to spend years of it on a forum that's all about people who make you rage so hard?
You can keep saying I'm raging and telling yourself whatever you need to but one day I hope you realize how stupid and hypocritical you constantly are. You won't I'm sure but it would be cool if you did.

I'm appalled at the hate bashing here. Your entire post was just so senseless and unbelievably rude. Lily is an absolute sweetheart. How dare you.

The best part is how there's just no truth to any of it.. :think: I mean, if you want to troll someone successfully, you better mention things about them that are actually true. I never beg. (Is doing offline deals on Twitter in exchange for videos 'begging' now? Well gee, I'm so sorry for the begging. :lol: ) I don't spam any threads. I'm neither stupid nor hypocritical, nor embarrassing or classless --> all empty phrases that have nothing to do with me, and everything with how he sees models per se.
If he'd said anything about me that's true about me (like "hey, your tits are small, you're really pale, your bad self-esteem is a turn off and so is your inability to speak perfect English!"), I might actually be offended, but he didn't, so I'm not.

tumblr_inline_mnbh25AAp71qz4rgp.gif

Lily, you're a bit of a troll enabler, and we all know Punk is a bit of a troll. Granted, he has some fair points once in a while, but it seems he's mostly here to stir things up a bit, provoke a reaction. And you're totally biting the bait. Almost every time.
I know you like to go into discussion with members who do stupid shit, or argue with trolls (I think we'd all like to do that once in a while) but it's totally up to you to be the bigger person and not let yourself be provoked by Punk here.

now, about the actual topic, I skimmed over the thread but it doesnt seem they have been posted before, since there's sooo much speculation about what has been or has not been said, here's the link to 2 videos of the girl stating she 'can be 12 for you' you can draw your own conclusions. (IMO it sounds pretty sarcastic/inside joke-ish, but see for yourself) https://twitter.com/VioletDoll/status/5 ... 2214263808

The more of this that comes out, the less it seems like the wilful propagation of casual pedophelia, and the more it feels like a very young and naïve person saying some stupid shit in response to the creepy shit a member has said, and then being pounced on by this Violet model (and others) with a mixture of professional jealousy and misguided moral outrage fuelling what's threatening to become a witch-hunt. She obviously did herself no favours by behaving like a petulant child when it emerged that while she may have made $100k last month, there was a model she didn't like who made a little bit more than that. But most of all she just seems young. That doesn't excuse behaving like a spoilt, entitled doo-doo head, but it does give her a little more lee-way than the grown women seemingly making it their mission to smear somebody who less than a year ago was legally a child probably deserve.

Like Jicky and others have said, if you truly think she's encouraging pedophilia (intentionally or just through sheer ignorance) report her to MFC in the hopes that she stops doing it one way or another. The public moral grandstanding doesn't make anyone look good and reeks of bitterness and resentment. :twocents-02cents:

IMHO, it is only pedophilia if one of the participants is actually a child. Otherwise, it's role play and a fetish, and we of all people should know not to judge any fetish, no matter how we personally feel about it.

if actual pedophiles can be satisfied with Katsumi and that saves an actual child from being molested, then she has actually provided a valuable service to society.

models need to be careful about what they say on cam; we are public entertainment and what we say can be twisted around in a million ways. it is also a difficult skill to learn when to put down the hitachi and step away from the webcam. after a year and a half of serious full-time camming, I'm just now beginning to learn when my mood is such that I will do more damage than good by staying online. so while meltdowns and outbursts are never good, I can understand why it happened; she is not the only model I've seen snap under the pressure in the middle of a show. you could permanently kill your brand with things you say during one bad show, or in this case, damage relationships within your community. we all feel the pressure and it can be overwhelming the higher you move up in the ranks, and it can potentially cause us to say things we can never take back.

I can't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to suddenly be #3 as a new model and 18 years old, being trolled with body image hate, all at the same time being told by hundreds of persuasive yes-men that everything you do and say is absolutely perfect and then backing that up with more money than one could imagine. I would have cracked and given up camming completely, if I had been in her shoes.

It's amazing to see the lengths someone will go to prove a point. I'm mainly referring to these sociopath trolls that linger and prey on anyone with even the slightest flaw. I'm talking skinny, fat, really fucking fat, lazy eyed...whatever you're fucking flaw its taken to the next level and magnetized by angry men and women. Either way the model is still profiting and the more you discuss these flaws does that give her more traffic. Right or wrong MFC is for FUN and ENJOYMENT.

Enough with the negativity and body shaming.

:twocents-02cents:

I don't like drama and I try my best to stay away from it as much as I can. Life is too short for that crap.
However I would like to give my input on this topic.

Ultimately I have no negative feelings about her. I love competition because it drives me to work harder and produce results. To me it was just friendly competition.
She's new and inexperienced and she believes everything the lounge idiots told her, how I was spreading crap about her. I had no reason to and I don't even have any time to spread crap about ppl. I actually had the second best month of 2014 and her focusing so much on miss mfc helped my earnings tremendously and diversified my fan base. I think I should thank her for that. Rank is not always my main goal as much as to make the best out of every month I work on mfc without killing myself or getting to the point that I hate my job. So far so good.

Although I do not hold any negative feelings towards her personally, I did hear her call me a "cunt" and a "milf bitch". Wasn't the best use of words for someone that "liked me" words written in her mfc mail to me that was posted on Twitter without my reply. My reply was straight forward, professional and to the point. I don't have the cap here cause I post from my phone but probably some of you have seen it.

Thing is, we all get trolled on mfc. The more hours you work on cam the more it will happen but you just have to learn to ignore the trolls. I got my fare share in dec but I also had a very peaceful and happy month because I had set my attitude to have fun with my room and not focus on anything else.

Kickaz said:
I don't like drama and I try my best to stay away from it as much as I can. Life is too short for that crap.
However I would like to give my input on this topic.

Ultimately I have no negative feelings about her. I love competition because it drives me to work harder and produce results. To me it was just friendly competition.
She's new and inexperienced and she believes everything the lounge idiots told her, how I was spreading crap about her. I had no reason to and I don't even have any time to spread crap about ppl. I actually had the second best month of 2014 and her focusing so much on miss mfc helped my earnings tremendously and diversified my fan base. I think I should thank her for that. Rank is not always my main goal as much as to make the best out of every month I work on mfc without killing myself or getting to the point that I hate my job. So far so good.

Although I do not hold any negative feelings towards her personally, I did hear her call me a "cunt" and a "milf bitch". Wasn't the best use of words for someone that "liked me" words written in her mfc mail to me that was posted on Twitter without my reply. My reply was straight forward, professional and to the point. I don't have the cap here cause I post from my phone but probably some of you have seen it.

Thing is, we all get trolled on mfc. The more hours you work on cam the more it will happen but you just have to learn to ignore the trolls. I got my fare share in dec but I also had a very peaceful and happy month because I had set my attitude to have fun with my room and not focus on anything else.
i have been in her room few times and once i have heard personally how she was bitching about you.
but seriously, she is such a kid, i was exactly like her at her age, thinking i am already a grown up and know life a lot when in fact i knew nothing.

Kickaz said:
JimsX said:
Totally off-topic here ... I never bothered to do the math before, but ... 100K in a month. Holllyyyyy shit :shock:

Wonder how ppl came up with that number.... Just for the record it's not true.

Haha, I thought the same thing, Kick! But it'd be so nice if it was! (I think Bob was just pulling out a random number to explain that the girl makes quite a lot of dough)

Reactions: JimsX and Kickaz
Kickaz said:
JimsX said:
Totally off-topic here ... I never bothered to do the math before, but ... 100K in a month. Holllyyyyy shit :shock:

I saw that figure crop up in this thread but didn't think to double-check it when using it to make a point. My bad.

Reactions: Kickaz and JimsX
mynameisbob84 said:
Kickaz said:
JimsX said:

I saw that figure crop up in this thread but didn't think to double-check it when using it to make a point. My bad.
It's all good man. I know you were trying to illustrate a point. I just wanted to step in a bit so that people with no information don't start spreading more drama about models earnings now.

The attitude towards other models and the pure evil horrible shit she's done to smear other girls names (before the great twitter war) are my only beef, and it's not really a beef... more of a stay the fuck away.
I thought it was just playful drama shit talking until I conveniently caught her online doing something absolutely deplorably immature and horrible to another model, with such an unsettling evil cackle and look on her face. It was honestly super depressing. Now this whole pedophile attack is probably justifying her actions to her and proving that models are all just a bunch of dramatic jealous biznatches... and that's sad man.

JoleneBrody said:
The attitude towards other models and the pure evil horrible shit she's done to smear other girls names (before the great twitter war) are my only beef, and it's not really a beef... more of a stay the fuck away.
I thought it was just playful drama shit talking until I conveniently caught her online doing something absolutely deplorably immature and horrible to another model, with such an unsettling evil cackle and look on her face. It was honestly super depressing. Now this whole pedophile attack is probably justifying her actions to her and proving that models are all just a bunch of dramatic jealous biznatches... and that's sad man.

Since you mentioned this two or three times in this topic, are you willing to share with us what it actually was? I don't think you will, and of course I get that, but I thought I'd give it a try ;)

I've avoided posting in this thread for a bit, but after a conversation that popped up in my room last night, I figured I'd share.

The first time I visited Katsumi's room on my premium account, she was an adorable girl playing hangman with other members in the room. She was on some ungodly hour of a camming marathon too, hour twelve or fifteen (I have certainly never lasted that long) drinking Monster and entertaining her visitors, some of whom I'd recognized as regulars from my own room.

One I hadn't seen all month until last night, he even said his favourite model wasn't online, I joked and explained how I knew who it was, that I'd seem him in her room being a fanboy, etc. And it was all in good lighthearted humour. At one point he mentioned that her success is large in part due to one member in particular.

Sometimes all it takes is one super great member to take you to a better placement on the MFC scroll of models, and then massive success ensues because of that. Some of us work up to that gradually, and we get used to how to deal with a big crowd at a better pace. But it seems like she was kind of thrust into this, and I can assure you that as a 20-something, never mind as an 18-year-old, that has got to be stressful and unlike anything else. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing that very many people can deal with immediately or intuitively as a seasoned performer would. Even if you're someone who is used to performing for a big crowd in person, you are entertaining them, and they respond with claps and cheers, maybe a few people want a picture afterwards or a quick chat. On camsites it's with talking and tipping, and it requires so much more interaction. And then on top of that, there's a massive amount of drama being slung her way, mostly from other models and members who are older than her and it honestly comes off as bullying.

Really, give this girl a break.

I won't deny that I was bummed to see some of my regulars go away, but if that's not worth being nasty to a fellow model, not sure what else constitutes as an excuse unless she is personally saying something about you.

Fay_Galore said:
JoleneBrody said:

Since you mentioned this two or three times in this topic, are you willing to share with us what it actually was? I don't think you will, and of course I get that, but I thought I'd give it a try ;)
I'll pm you but wont post about it here, it would only assist to further embarrass the model she attacked. Please no members pm requesting info, I won't share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.